Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 9:03:28 PM EDT
I'm trying to get in shape and as part of the proceess, I promised my self to take some good tactical pistol courses. I'm hoping that someone can recommend a good company or instructor in Dallas/north Dallas that would offer a day or two day training classes. When I say advanced, I mean self defense, building entry and hostage rescue stuff. I've done a few shot houses and basic self defense before if that helps.

Thanks,

V
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 1:09:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Wayne Dobbs and Daryl Bolke of Hardwired Tactical is who to seak training from.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Hardwired Tactical.  I took their handgun course, and it was definitely not Basic.  Others in the class included two former serious dudes who were both combat vets (one Ranger, one Force Recon), a couple of experienced cops and a firearms instructor from South TX.  I can tell you I learned a lot.  

You might also check out VX Marksmanship up north of Ft. Worth.  http://vxmarksmanship.com/civilian-firearms-training-courses/tactical-pistol-courses/
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Green Eye Tactical, member here
@dopushups
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top