Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 5:55:53 PM EDT
Well because danc and other hardheads always say WOLF 223 is underpowered I thought I'd do a little informal POWER check

Ok this is your standard industrial roll of paper towels  anyway I have no idea what the actual density this shit is but it aint sharmin i guarantee it's tougher to compress than flesh that's about
all I know

entering pic

now the exit holes every time it was hit it passed through.........

STEEL PLATE you say that will stop the measily wolf well not quiet

the steel is no match for the mighty Wolf

as you can see the wolf  is a devastating round when mathced against inanimate objects like oh say targets do i think it's a self defense or hunting round no but for banging steel it works damn good

The distance was 50 yards in a friging gale force wind no shit steady 25-30 with some gusts that were crazzy I was aiming to the left of the steel to hit it.........standing no bench no rest no prone position so if your going to cry about acuracy I dont want to hear it..... it aint the ammo it's you......
If i can bang with it in a gale force wind anyone can ...........who can shoot at all

Lessons learned WOLF is good stuff

second lesson learned shooting in a 25-30 mph wind with crazy gust can be chalenging

third lesson I knew wolf was good stuff

fourth shooting is fun

fith vary the color shape and size of your targets I dont know what it was about the paper towels but i would have been screwed if they had a gun the steel i would have handled quickly

6th before danc even posts it will be meaningless drivel so just ignore him

7th the black velvet and coke taste good tonight
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
haha,  we need some more "okie mythbusters".
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
haha,  we need some more "okie mythbusters".

heres some:

if shes on top she won't get pregnant.

if you do it in water, she won't get pregnant.

if its her first time, she won't get pregnant.

if shes nursing, she won't get pregnant.

depro prevaira is a 100% effective.

wha....no, that don't look like poisen ivy, go ahead and wipe your ass with it.

what does E-X-L-A-X mean? its means its good chocolate, go ahead and eat it, heres another bar.

its not you, its me.

no its dead, go ahead and pick it up.

snakes are more afraid of you, than you are of them.

my mom and dad are going to be out of town all weekend.

maybe we'll go tomarrow.

no its unloaded.

your gun on safty? I don't know check it...........bang! OWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!GOD@#$%$^$&$&$*$**$&$^%%$($)*$&^%#@^@#&$^^%&*^%(^(^()*%&^$^$$+_$*(!, be still be still, stop laughing its not a GD bit funny, be still be still..........................GOD!@%#^$&%*^()%*($*%&%^%^&^*&(&)()$_#($*%)%_$+F)P)%(%)++#+_#)$*($&^#()##)(($)#*(#*%(#.

taste like chicken.

she don't bite.

she'll put out to anyone.

spinach is good for you.

you are forgiven.

I'm sure I could think of more, but thats enough for now.
MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#3]
ACman, thanks for dismissing the rumor that Wolf is underpowered in 223! I'll just have to take your word for it, cuz I AIN"T GOING TO SHOOT IT IN MY ARs!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Can ya try that with a loaf of bread??        
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Probably not! He has other perverted things to do with a loaf of bread!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:23:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

theres several things you can do with a loaf of bread, heres a few.

you can put a slice of bread in each hand, then clap real hard....and what you've made is a Jam sandwich.

you can make a "wish" sandwich, thats two slices of bread, lettuce, onion, mayo, then wish you had some bologna to go with it.

and bread doubles as toliet paper, wonder is the best, feels like charmin.

and if someone you know thats white, drowns in a river, you can throw a piece of wonder bread in the water and it will float to the body, cause lite bread attracts, this is an old indian trick, wheat for indians, rye for blacks, and multi grain for mixes.

bread bacon grease and mustard makes a meal.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I like homemade bread with honey and butter
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My feelings are hurt!
You didn't invite me over for a drink!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#9]
never thought of using bread as ass wipe......hmmm

I heard from my Grandma ....that her 2nd husband use to strain rubbing alochol through a loaf of bread and drink it . He must have wanted a drink pretty darn bad.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
never thought of using bread as ass wipe......hmmm

it works wonders in an emergency shtf type situation, and it beats the hell outta using leaves, plus the dogs thank you for the added iron and thimin C to their diet, you just don't want to let them get up in your face or lick your hand afterwards.

really if you have dogs around you don't need to use the bread to wipe your ass, my dad likes to tell the story of how when my brother was a couple of years old and needed to pitch a loaf, he'd pull his pants down and go, and this bull dog that was around would run up and lick his ass before he had a chance to pull his pants up, I've also been told that small kittens work extreamly well and are funny as hell to watch afterward when they try to walk off slingin shit offa their paws.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My feelings are hurt!

your always welcome man......................and I always have wiskey on hand
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My feelings are hurt!

I prefer to drink mine strait outta the bottle or from a glass, I don't want it bad enough to be lickin it offa dudes hand,..................a chicks hands are a different story all together.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's good to know! Being able to have a drink whenever you want it is a great thing!
Here's a story I've already told but will tell again. Old Bud -103 yo - went into the rest home because the MD told him she'd see he'd get a drink of whisky anytime he wanted it. The nursing home keeps a bottle on hand JUST for him. Now Cowboy Dave (bless him for the good man he is!) brought me up some Rock&Rye from Houston for Old Bud. I told him I'd bring it up there for him but he is afraid someone would drink his "good stuff".
So when I go see him, I have to take a small shot of it in a jar to make him happy!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#14]
the hell with the bread,  I love whiskey
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:22:59 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's good to know! Being able to have a drink whenever you want it is a great thing!
Here's a story I've already told but will tell again. Old Bud -103 yo - went into the rest home because the MD told him she'd see he'd get a drink of whisky anytime he wanted it. The nursing home keeps a bottle on hand JUST for him. Now Cowboy Dave (bless him for the good man he is!) brought me up some Rock&Rye from Houston for Old Bud. I told him I'd bring it up there for him but he is afraid someone would drink his "good stuff".
So when I go see him, I have to take a small shot of it in a jar to make him happy!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top