Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2005 11:38:11 PM EDT
Thank GOD "Tookie" is dead.

Some in the Black community have once again made out the just desserts of a Black man as racist.

No matter what your race is, death is one of the punishments any person can receive for savagely murdering four innocent people (or anyone for that matter).

Mr. Williams needs to be a man and realize that when he murdered those unoffending people in cold blood he sealed his fate.

The fact that Williams has done some good while in prison should help him when he and the man upstairs discuss his eternal future.

May he burn in Hell.

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 6:28:04 AM EDT
[#1]
The needle was far too easy for that animal - he deserved a Michelin Necklace.

Hopefully, LA will remain calm today.  

Lem
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#2]
While you're looking at those pictures.... think about the asshats that wanted him to be granted celemency.

Many citizens gathered signatures to grant Williams clemency. Over 68,000 people signed online petitions calling for Schwarzenegger to commute the death sentence. Others who campaigned against the execution included celebrities Jamie Foxx, Snoop Dogg, Elliott Gould, Danny Glover, Laurence Fishburne, Ted Danson, William Baldwin, Bob Saget, Mike Farrell, Harry Belafonte, Jessica Simpson, Edward Asner, Jackson Browne, Russell Crowe, Richard Dreyfuss, Nick Carter, Gabriel Byrne, Bianca Jagger; Judge Greg Mathis; politicians Tom Hayden, Mario Cuomo, and Bill Rosendahl; Nobel laureates Desmond Tutu, Mairead Corrigan Maguire; and the Reverend Jesse Jackson.

And let's not forget that being an asshole isn't genetic...

One of Stanley Williams' children, Stanley "Little Tookie" Williams, Jr., has also been convicted of murder. Little Tookie, a Neighborhood Crip, was found guilty of shooting a 20 year-old woman to death in an alley off Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. Williams, Jr. was sentenced to 16-years in prison alongside his father at San Quentin for second-degree murder.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#3]
It is all very sad that the state has chosen to take the life of a man. "Tookie" was made by the same creator as all the rest of us, endowed with  the same rights as we all share. He chose his path and it lead him to a very dark end (not dark enough for those who would seek revenge for his crimes, rather than punishment). Free will is like that. He may have done some splendid things while behind bars, but nothing erases the nastiness he accomplished while a free man, and the aweful mess he helped to create in the founding of a violent street gang. If he truly found his redemption, then he knows it has nothing to do with this mortal life.  It's all between him and the big man, now. For the record, I support his extermination, as with any dangerous animal, and will feel no sadness for his end. Only repent later at the pleasure I have taken in it.  

And for the families of the victims, I hope they can move on and have peace. Maybe forgiveness is too much to hope for, but  I now personally know what they have stuggled with, and know the pain of losing someone you care about to a senseless violent act, so I cannot condemn them for their feelings.

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually he has 2 sons...one is on death row for murder and the other is doing 16 years for rape...hell of a family huh. i hope the liberal scum that wanted him pardoned run into some crips some day and get theirs....after reading more Its not sure about one of the sons....might be a mistake. But at least one is doing 16 years for murder....damn takes after daddy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Wasn't he convicted a couple DECADES ago? The irony is that because of our system, he remained in prison for all of this time, allowing him to do all of these 'redeeming' activities. If this was the old days, and he was just taken out and shot behind the courthouse, no one would've said shit about this death.

The crips gang thing really doesn't mean a whole lot to me...I  doubt the Crips when founded had any idea that it would be what it is today. Unfortunately, it's fashionable to be a gangster, and this throwing the 'Crips-founder' tag on the guy made him MORE of a hero than Villain.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wasn't he convicted a couple DECADES ago? The irony is that because of our system, he remained in prison for all of this time, allowing him to do all of these 'redeeming' activities. If this was the old days, and he was just taken out and shot behind the courthouse, no one would've said shit about this death.

The crips gang thing really doesn't mean a whole lot to me...I  doubt the Crips when founded had any idea that it would be what it is today. Unfortunately, it's fashionable to be a gangster, and this throwing the 'Crips-founder' tag on the guy made him MORE of a hero than Villain.

Thats the sad part, 20+ years of birthdays, christmas, sunrises, etc. that he got to enjoy and his victims didn't. 20 + years of taxpayer $$ to house and feed this piece of trash. Bye Bye Dookie, burn in hell.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Actually he has 2 sons...one is on death row for murder and the other is doing 16 years for rape...hell of a family huh. i hope the liberal scum that wanted him pardoned run into some crips some day and get theirs....after reading more Its not sure about one of the sons....might be a mistake. But at least one is doing 16 years for murder....damn takes after daddy.

This son?

In November 2005, the Fontana, California Police Department advised print and television media that a warrant had been issued for registered sex offender Lafayette Jones. Jones, wanted for allegedly molesting an ex-girlfriend's 13-year-old daughter at gunpoint, was identified by the police department as the son of Stanley Tookie Williams. [51] Williams' official Reply Petition for Executive Clemency submitted on November 21, 2005, by Peter Fleming, Jr., stated that this was a lie promulgatd by the police department, including an attached declaration from Lafayette Jones' mother, which declared under penalty of perjury that Lafayette was not Stanley Tookie Williams' son.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#8]
A lil' Tookie poem.......

Twas the night before Tookie's execution ...

Twas the night before Tookie's execution  and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber wth care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ;
except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannell, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters,
On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:42:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Bye Tookie.........you POS
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought this was appropriate to add to this thread:

Twas the night before Tookie's execution ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ; except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the momentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters, On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all . there was justice tonight !!

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Tookie can rot in hell.  I have no remorse for the State of California taking the life of a man who killed four people with a shotgun for absolutely no reason.  He was also the founder of one of the largest criminal street gangs in America.  That man has no redeeming value and is doing nothing but eating food courtesy of the taxpayers of California.  He should have been put to death years ago.

The fact that idiot Hollywood left-wing celebrities were trying to stop his execution means nothing.  They didn't say squat until it made media attention.  Most of them probably know nothing about Tookie.  It was just a way for them to gain media attention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top