Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2003 7:12:33 PM EDT
I am trying to get in touch with him but his phone # is changed and the shop that he works out of was closed friday afternoon It looked like it may be closed for good but then again it always looked that from the outside.  Also I went to both the Amon Carter show as well as the Bigtown show and I did not see him so please if anyone knows how to get in touch with him I would appreciate it if you would chime in.    thanks Jim
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I went looking for him today at the Big Town show and herd he moved away!  That was it!  I did talk to Jack at the glockguy.com but that was it, I needed his services as well and none were to be found!

c
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 5:29:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 7:31:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tom is here, I talked to him at the funshow friday night.  Need to get hold of him?
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes!  I need to get in touch with him, I have some parts that belong to him and I had promised to purchase a coupla parts from him when I got my 17 back from warranty.  I got it back last thursday and now I am having trouble getting in contact with him.  Thanks for any help you can give.....................jim
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tom is here, I talked to him at the funshow friday night.  Need to get hold of him?

I also need some adjustments made to my "comp" gun.  im the # please!

c
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll get it tomorrow...I know the shop he hangs out at here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top