Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 4:37:19 AM EDT
Ray Traylor, better known in his day with the WCW as the "Big Boss Man", died last night of a heart attack. He was only 42.

I mention this, because Ray was born and raised in Paulding County and has continued to live here and be VERY active in his community. I just voted for him for County Commissioner during the Republican primaries.

As a kid, we loved this guy. He always was dressed as a cop when he wrestled.

RIP!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
That's what steroids will do to you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That's what steroids will do to you.

Who is the hell are you to judge people?  Who died and made you god?  This comment is unbelievable !!  HeBS !!!  Maxpain      
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember when he started in the old NWA, he was just known as "Bubba" and he was some other wrestler's bodyguard.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I remember when he started in the old NWA, he was just known as "Bubba" and he was some other wrestler's bodyguard.  

He was Jim Cornette's body guard.  They called him Big Bubba Rogers.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll always remember the feud he had with The Mountie...
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:48:32 AM EDT
[#7]
the "BOSS MAN" owned the mountie! no contest the "BIG BOSS MAN" rocked!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:02:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry to hear you lost a Friend.
He had an interesting hook and I actually remember him.
Having been involved in training body builders in the mid to late 80's, I agree NOT all big athletes are juicing.
Some MF's are just friggin' HUGE via thier own genetics.
A tip-off is poor balance(symetry)of body parts ie weak calves or lats or one peck larger than the other. I could work my Lats all day and get Zip but my Calves responded well with minimal work...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top