Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 8:49:51 PM EDT
I really loath this worthless sack of UN loving, anti second ammendment, self salary raising sack of shit.  There was a blurb in the paper today that he is officaly in for another term of working on his legacy of trying to undermine the our RTKBA.   Unless Im mistaken he also was and is for something about the rules of the sea that would forfet the rights of our citizens to the world court or some such bullshit.   He seems to be on the side of the UN more than the side of America from what I see. Bottem line though is this sack of shit voted against the sunsetting of the AWB. Fuck him.  I will vote for an indipendant if there is one or not vote. I know its tilting at windmills but he wont get my vote. He seems way more concerned with international affiars to the point I dont even think he knows where he was born. I feel like all he wants is a Nobel Peace Prize which as a Repub(RINO) he will never get.  I hold him in the same contempt as I do slick willie and log legs. Any good he does, and I cant really think of much is far outweighed by his act of back stabbing us.

Yes I know I cant spell and drink beer at the same time!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
+1
I don't vote FOR anyone anymore but I DO vote. Now days I vote AGAINST the worst candidate knowing fullwell even the best candidate is useless. This does not apply to every candidate as some are decent people but the majority are worthless, powerhungry, self-serving camera whores who would sell out their grandmother for an extra piece of the pie.

Lugar and Bayh are two that come to mind. They are blatent violaters of common decency and honesty.

There are many more with their nose in the trough. We should start a thread naming the bad and the good. Make it a sticky.

Edited for spelling errors caused by anger.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Yes I know I cant spell and drink beer at the same time!

+1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:57:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Lugar is a good chance to feel good by voting for the Libertarian candidate, knowing you can't hurt anything by doing the right thing.

When Bayh is up for election, it's best to vote for whomever has the best chance of beating him.

Neither of those weasels has any intention of representing our best interests, much less uphold their oaths to support and defend the Consitution.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently sent a letter to Big Dick L. I voiced my concerns on illegal immigration and gun laws. I'm sorry that I pitched his reply in the trash or I would post it here. Suffice it to say that his reply was less than encouraging. Politics as usual you might say. He'll not get another vote from me, I'd vote for Castro before I'd vote for Lugar, at least then I'd know who I was dealing with because one thing about Castro.... he's consistant.................. always an asshole and doesn't try to hide it.

Ok, maybe I wouldn't vote for Castro, but damn, I'm tired of the twofaced, turncoat spineless weazels that tell you one thing to get your vote then do what they want to gain power and then spend so much time in office that they forget the people who put them there.

Damn, feels good to vent sometimes.... I hate politicians.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it possible for me to run agianst him as a (R), if so how woudl I do this anybody know?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#6]
You have to win the Primaries for your area to get your name on the ballot. Try contacting the local republican party hq.

As for crappy politicians..... You don't like em, they determine if I get to risk life and limb. Plus being spit on and called a war monger isn't my idea of freedom of expression but I don't think he liked it when my fredom of expression was excercised in turn. I hope he had a good dental plan.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#7]
War monger... Dentist's everywhere love "Warmongers".
Hell buddy these politicians don't know what war is, they've never experianced the smell of burning flesh or heard the screams of soldiers and civilians caught in a crossfire, or felt the concusion of a grenade or roadbomb. Their too busy setting in their office's thinking up ways to seperate people from their rights and money!

As for being spit on, I hope the sob didn't have a good dental plan.

While the term "Warmonger" is considered extreme by most, if I were given the choice between being called a "Warmonger" and a "Sheep" then you can call me a Warmonger! If someone calls me a "Warmonger"... my reply will be simple: "Thats Mr. Warmonger to you".
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
... if I were given the choice between being called a "Warmonger" and a "Sheep" then you can call me a Warmonger! ...

Tell him you're the Sheepdog that protects Sheep like him from the Wolves.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
War monger... Dentist's everywhere love "Warmongers".
Hell buddy these politicians don't know what war is, they've never experianced the smell of burning flesh or heard the screams of soldiers and civilians caught in a crossfire, or felt the concusion of a grenade or roadbomb. Their too busy setting in their office's thinking up ways to seperate people from their rights and money!

As for being spit on, I hope the sob didn't have a good dental plan.

While the term "Warmonger" is considered extreme by most, if I were given the choice between being called a "Warmonger" and a "Sheep" then you can call me a Warmonger! If someone calls me a "Warmonger"... my reply will be simple: "Thats Mr. Warmonger to you".

3 teeth later.... <--- hey that's the smile he had lil more red though. And the politicians, I agree too few of them are veterans of anything that resembles combat. the battle with pens and words and paper the most violent agression they do is a nasty letter or maybe a papercut attack AHHHH THE PAPER CUTS!!! Want a good laugh, put a polictician in a ball and tell him to piss in a corner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top