Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/29/2005 4:03:35 PM EDT
Anyone have the details Barrow County around Braselton. Sexual pervert has a 9-year-old girl kidnapped. Perp called Barrow 911 stated she was with Jesus and was in a Cemetery Braselton area.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:45:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:38:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kblagg:

Originally Posted By dnr212:
Anyone have the details Barrow County around Braselton. Sexual pervert has a 9-year-old girl kidnapped. Perp called Barrow 911 stated she was with Jesus and was in a Cemetery Braselton area.

sounds like time for a manhunt.

Sounds like another POS criminal needs to take a dirt nap!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:36:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 6:47:25 AM EDT
ah... when will they (you vote for them) remove these people from the streets. a sexual predator is like a dog with rabies.. .... except more destructive... seems like no other criminal is more certain to repeat their crimes... and their victims are the most defenseless..
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:50:16 AM EDT
I have not confermed this. hearsay they recovered her body today some where off Dee Kenedy road.

He had just been released from NC prison about three or four day ago. still on the loose.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:06:58 PM EDT
This from AJC

Missing Girl May Be With Sex Offender

MONTGOMERY, Ala. — Alabama public safety officials issued a missing child alert Monday for a 12-year-old North Carolina girl who apparently ran away from her home and may be traveling with a convicted sex offender.

Jodie Collie was last seen in her bedroom in Rocky Mount, N.C., on Thursday night, and was reported missing the following morning by her family.

The Alabama Department of Public Safety issued an alert Monday morning and sought the public's assistance in trying to locate the girl. The department's alert said the girl "is believed to be in extreme danger."

Police in North Carolina said they believe she was lured away by Phillip Denkler, 27, a registered sex offender who served a prison sentence for taking indecent liberties with a child. The two apparently had talked on the telephone for months.

The girl's mother, Kim Baker, said she knew of Denkler, but no one in the family was aware of his criminal record or that he had been in touch with Jodie.

"We were kind of both confused to as to how she met this guy and got so trusting of him," Baker said.

There were no signs of a struggle in the girl's bedroom, and relatives said she left a note.

"She left us a note saying she needed some time to herself and not to be mad and that she loves us," Dorothy Collie, Jodie's grandmother, said. "I don't know what he'll do to her. ... I just beg him, don't hurt her, just bring her home where she belongs."

Jodie is a 5-foot-4, 114 pound white girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Denkler was described as a 6-foot-1, 150 pound white man with short black hair and brown eyes. A police photograph released as part of an Amber Alert showed him wearing glasses and a light mustache.

The alert said the pair might be traveling in a 2005 beige Hyundai Sonata with a North Carolina license plate number NWM-2630.

Anyone with information can contact the Rocky Mount police at 252-972-1411, the FBI in Charlotte, N.C., at 704-377-9200, or the Alabama Department of Public Safety at 334-242-4128.

___

August 30, 2005 - 8:15 a.m. Copyright 2005, The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP Online news report may not be published, broadcast or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:34:20 PM EDT
One of those scum moved into a rental house a mile away from my subdivision. I've done some investigative work, getting the make, model, tags of his car. Got pics of his house, vehicle and the guy himself. This guy was in for child molestation. I'm putting together a full color mailer to send to the 120+ homes in my subdivision and probably the other 300 homes neighboring my subdivision. There are so many kids here, it's worth a buck and a quarter a piece to warn everyone.

I'm in a very dark frame of mind right now.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:24:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:48:28 PM EDT
No. This is not a close case.

Thanks for the offer. The local moms' groups offered to help me out by printing out the PDF files of my flier on their members' ink jets and tacking them to mailboxes for free.

If they don't come through I appreciate the offer.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:58:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:55:36 PM EDT
I just got a call from a friend he said CNN reported they found this child alive some where in the mid west perp still on the run

now i do not Know what is going on or who they found. Dam hearsay.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:55:21 AM EDT
Top Top