Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2013 11:20:07 AM EST
My local FFL now has this available in his shop. I use his computer to fill out a 4473 on-line.
It is extremely convienent and easy to use with just a click of the mouse on the questionaire.

My question is: if I join aiemeebook.net I can fill out the 4473 at home and send it to his FFL or any FFl that is using this service and streamline the pick up of firearms.
Has anyone tried or is presently using this service from home. I assume it's safe. Any experiences?

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:39:04 AM EST
In 2001 the founder of Coloseum Software was looking for a way to inventory firearms. After many failed attempts to locate a software application to provide this task, he gave up looking and developed Coloseum Software Company. What makes our technology #1? The founder comes from the firearms industry and he has taken his knowledge and applied it to the software.

OUR GOAL: To provide a software application that allows the user to inventory, track and manage their firearms in a safe and secure environment..

1) Make it easy to use.
2) Make it reliable.
3) Make it affordable.

Many of us may not have visited the ruins of the Coloseum in Rome, but everyday we come ready to fight the battles of developing software that is easy to use, has dynamic functionality and is affordable for our customers.

We are armed with progressive designers and innovative developers who dream Oracle dreams. For over 10 years, our vision for the future is to develop a system that all businesses can use with extreme confidence and security. Let our vision be your goal for a better way to do business.

It's a battle out there to control and track your inventory. We are fully armed and equipped to fight your battle so you don't have to..
View Quote

One, they spelled Colosseum wrong for the whole damn name of their company.

Two, their website smells awfully .gov.

http://www.coloseumsoftware.com/

I won't trust that. It likely means the ATF HAS YOUR 4473 IN CLOUD STORAGE, not that they'd have to do paper retrieval from the gun store. No thanks! Registration!
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:45:39 AM EST
I had the same concerns about electronic forms. Although on a paper transaction he still has to call Concord.

The times we live in.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 6:11:13 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Luchs:

I won't trust that. It likely means the ATF HAS YOUR 4473 IN CLOUD STORAGE, not that they'd have to do paper retrieval from the gun store. No thanks! Registration!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
In 2001 the founder of Coloseum Software was looking for a way to inventory firearms. After many failed attempts to locate a software application to provide this task, he gave up looking and developed Coloseum Software Company. What makes our technology #1? The founder comes from the firearms industry and he has taken his knowledge and applied it to the software.

OUR GOAL: To provide a software application that allows the user to inventory, track and manage their firearms in a safe and secure environment..

1) Make it easy to use.
2) Make it reliable.
3) Make it affordable.

Many of us may not have visited the ruins of the Coloseum in Rome, but everyday we come ready to fight the battles of developing software that is easy to use, has dynamic functionality and is affordable for our customers.

We are armed with progressive designers and innovative developers who dream Oracle dreams. For over 10 years, our vision for the future is to develop a system that all businesses can use with extreme confidence and security. Let our vision be your goal for a better way to do business.

It's a battle out there to control and track your inventory. We are fully armed and equipped to fight your battle so you don't have to..

You don't really believe the gov doesn't have all this info stored already, do you?
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:04:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By inGobwetrust:

You don't really believe the gov doesn't have all this info stored already, do you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By inGobwetrust:

1) Make it easy to use.
2) Make it reliable.
3) Make it affordable.

They don't, because it's nicely inefficient paper, and the only thing the FFL tells the state police over the phone is long gun or handgun. They have no idea what I have unless they raid the store and take their files.

And that's how it should be.
Top Top