Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 2:44:27 PM EDT
Edited because my post was too over the top.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
This reads like what should have been an IM to photoman.  It sure isn't written like an announcement of some kind that is intended for the general population.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
This reads like what should have been an IM to photoman. It sure isn't written like an announcement of some kind that is intended for the general population.

I read it as a general post to many like minded people on the board.  Also it touched on some points pm wrote in a different thread.

just my take on it.

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Done
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Mark, I'd appreciate it if you removed your quote of my entire post, as I have already done.

I don't remember which show you volunteered for, but I cancelled a couple, and for a couple of reasons.

At one show (either Milwaukee or Waukesha) we didn't have anywhere near enough volunteers.

Another show was in an area where every legislator had already made up his mind.

Everytime we go through this, more than a few volunteers get burned out and fall by the wayside. So I'd rather ask them to help out at shows where we really need to be present.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top