Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 4:25:57 PM EDT
found out my cz-75 sa fits in Blackhawks cqc holster made for the berretta 92/96 series hand guns. its really great having molded quality holster for my cz. thank you fowler firearms.

i sent off my CCW app today. when doing the electronic fingerprint besure to have the tech double check the tcn number. mine didn't and gave me an incorrect number (missing 2 digits)

.357 sig is a stout round. anyone thinking its "not really a .357" go rent one and shoot it. its stout.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:45:02 PM EDT
ahh, the CZ75. I've owned a fullsize for years and it's my favorite in the harem. Not the most concealable, but still an amazing gun. My 2nd CZ75, a Compact, should arrive in a few days. I predict that more CZs will find residence in my safe.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:00:26 PM EDT
let me know how you like that compact.

yeah i got blindsided by CZ. i bought mine because it fit the critera i was looking for (hi cap 9mm single action) and wasn't looking specificaly for a CZ. price was great so i bought it. best accidentl purchase i've made.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:48:08 AM EDT
If you ever want leather, try a holster made for a Ruger P-89. I use an IWB made for a Ruger for my CZ-75b. Fits very well because the the CZ and Ruger have that square trigger guard. I've never met an unhappy CZ owner. If any of your friends have "bad" ammo that won't work in their guns, offer to take ot off their hands. The CZ'll eat it up

Oh and give this forum a visit: CZForum.com

Czechnology rules!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:41:14 AM EDT
while there are holsters on the market that fit multiple guns, there really is no substitute for custom leather.

About 5 years ago I had Paul Litwinow of Ironoak Holsters make a Renegade S.O.B holster for my CZ75, and it's superb. Think "wet t-shirt" and you have an idea how the fit and boning of the holster is. The gun is easy to holster and unholster, and it has a firm "click" as if it has some sort of retention system, but really it's just the amazing fit of the leather.

I don't know if he's still in business, because the last few times I checked his website was down. If he's still in biz, I recommend him because his work is top notch & he's a gentleman to deal with. Just bear in mind that he's a one-man shop, so be prepared to wait. and wait. and wait. When I bought mine the projected time was 9 months, and it took about 11 months.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:52:41 AM EDT
and yes, the CZ will digest pretty much any ammo you feed it. I have many thousand rounds of hp & ball through mine, and it has never hesitated.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:34:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:21:15 PM EDT
I didn't hear you talking about the boneheaded tech during class i was starring at that mamita's ass most of the time. i had the prints done last thursday and finally on monday i called the state and LCSO and spoke with the tech who looked it up and realized he screwed up. yeah this gun is da shizznit. whats odd is it hates that cruddy winchester white box value pack they sell at walmart but it consumes ANYTHING else but that. watched a glock 19 choke on brown bear 115grn 9mm and fail to set off a round (there is alot to be said for a hammer when you have hard primers) and my cz ate thebrown bear no problem.

its weird every forum i go to no one talks CZs then out of the blue someone will post a pic of theirs. then suddenly 1/2 dozen people chime in with their ownership of CZ products. it happened on frugals just today.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:54:29 AM EDT
My CZ is a 75B in .40 S&W and I use a kydex belt holster whenever I fell like shooting IDPA. It's too big to carry except in the winter, but it shoots EVERYTHING in .40 I feed it, including that shitty WWB stuff.

Between it and my Kahr K9, they're the 2 best buys I've made in years.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:00:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By darth_pavoris:

its weird every forum i go to no one talks CZs then out of the blue someone will post a pic of theirs. then suddenly 1/2 dozen people chime in with their ownership of CZ products. it happened on frugals just today.

Shhhh! That's how we keep the cost down. Everybody starts braggin' and all of a sudden we get SIG pricing!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:34:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BayEagle:

Originally Posted By darth_pavoris:

Shhhh! That's how we keep the cost down. Everybody starts braggin' and all of a sudden we get SIG pricing!

argh, Sig pricing. Sigs are nice, but I much prefer the CZ ergonomics and czexy little package.
Top Top