Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/11/2007 4:57:51 PM EST
Are ya'll thinking about doing a pistol class any time soon?I haven't had a chance to practice what I learned in class too much due to work and would love to take it again.I know a cople of guys said they would take it again when I attended.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:23:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/11/2007 5:26:34 PM EST by m4_grunt]
At present, we do not have a Defensive Handgun course on the books, but we can surely see what we can do to set one up. Having a class in the near future would be AWESOME weather-wise considering the class you had with us was held about 4 inches from the surface of the sun.

PM me here or email me at steve@DefensiveConceptsNC.com and let me know your specifics. If you still have my cell #, it's ALWAYS on.

Maybe a few folks here might be able to attend.......

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:03:41 AM EST
Another shotgun class would rock too!

And while I'm at it (making silly suggestions that is), has anyone thought about sort of a "non-traditional defensive rifle" class? For us folks that aren't married to the AR/AK platforms? It would be kind of neat to get the levergun, milsurp, etc crowd doing a little honest defensive training
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:00:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By rob1035:
And while I'm at it (making silly suggestions that is), has anyone thought about sort of a "non-traditional defensive rifle" class? For us folks that aren't married to the AR/AK platforms? It would be kind of neat to get the levergun, milsurp, etc crowd doing a little honest defensive training

Like a "general" rifle course? We can certainly do that. Get up with Steve, Paul, or me and let's do some talking.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:04:17 AM EST
I would be in on it too. Missed the last one in July because of a work commtiment. I'll email you too to chime in.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:07:22 PM EST
Steve,

I'm open to whatever would work to get a big enough group together to do it.My youngun's fall baseball season will be over in a few weeks.Like I told ya'll out there,I'd take a class every month or so as long as my schedule permitted. Joe
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:04:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

Originally Posted By rob1035:

Like a "general" rifle course? We can certainly do that. Get up with Steve, Paul, or me and let's do some talking.

Hells yea, 10/22 defensive training!!!
J/K

I still want you guys to come to the beach..
I was working on getting a long distance range for a "Jacksonville based company" ..
Dont know whats going on with that anymore...

what do you guys think about farm land with a large wide Berm on the woods line with 100 acres of woods behind it..
will that be suitable for a carbine class??
what distance do we need??

CXS
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:17:38 PM EST
PM sent
Top Top