Posted: 8/7/2005 2:49:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 8:20:57 PM EDT by johnnyrebel]
!!!!!!canceled!!!!

due to that damn hurricane

sound fun wana come...goin to have some mg's and hot dogs there
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:01:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By johnnyrebel:
sound fun wana come...goin to have some mg's and hot dogs there

I'm off that weekend. I'll try to make it out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:08:30 PM EDT
for hot dogs and machine guns?....i think you will be there
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:47:25 PM EDT
will put that date down!..count me in!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:09:04 PM EDT
oh for a little tatse...todayy when we shot we had 7 m16's 3 mp5's 1 pdw 2 ump's one 40 one 9mm a hk91 sten stemple sterling and to top it off we had a rpk belt fed....ahh was fun
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:53:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 2:25:09 AM EDT by USPC40]

You're right. I asked off for the Friday before and the Monday after that weekend. I want to make sure I have plenty of time off to take care of anything else that might come up. I'd like to make up for the 4th of July weekend I missed.

You coming Woody?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:40:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USPC40:

You're right. I asked off for the Friday before and the Monday after that weekend. I want to make sure I have plenty of time off to take care of anything else that might come up. I'd like to make up for the 4th of July weekend I missed.

You coming Woody?

Oh, pencil me in for now. Who knows, maybe by that time, I'll have my 'Stang ready to come over..... but probably not. ** sigh **

Woody
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:03:22 PM EDT
where? Count me and a few others in....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:00:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2005 1:41:37 AM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By davis9588:

It's going to be at the Pascagoula DCM shooting club. If you're not a member, you'll have to come as a guest with someone that is. That's not a problem. We like new people to come out and join. The more the better. I'm sure Scott(johnnyrebel) would be glad to bring you as a guest. Check out the web site for more info - PascagoulaDCM.com.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:04:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By davis9588:

south mississippi ...east pascagoula to be exact...just need to know who will be there and when
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:24:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/15/2005 10:25:05 PM EDT by USPC40]
Is this an "official" shoot or just a bunch of folks getting together? I'd like to put some information about it on the Pascagoula DCM web site. Will there be a planned starting time? Someone fill me in on whatever you can.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:48:59 PM EDT

Is this an "official" shoot or just a bunch of folks getting together? I'd like to put some information about it on the Pascagoula DCM web site. Will there be a planned starting time? Someone fill me in on whatever you can.

Well, you know as well as I do, no matter what the starting time, Scott will be late as usual. Especially now that he lives out in the deep boonies (yes I am jealous that he can shoot at his house damnit!)

Woody
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 2:55:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WWoodworth:
Well, you know as well as I do, no matter what the starting time, Scott will be late as usual. Especially now that he lives out in the deep boonies (yes I am jealous that he can shoot at his house damnit!)

Woody

I could shoot at my house, but the police might show up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:25:09 AM EDT

Woody

I could shoot at my house, but the police might show up.

shot a bottle of tannerite here one time...a guy about 3 miles away called one of my friends to see if one of his propane tanks blew up
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:27:52 AM EDT

bill knows about it so i guess you can...as far as i know now we have steves, from steves gun shop jerry, mark one of the guys from dad's ,henrey one of henreys friends or 3 ...... one of my friends and a few others so i hope tohave about 15 or so show up as far as i know at the moment...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:35:15 PM EDT

bill knows about it so i guess you can...as far as i know now we have steves, from steves gun shop jerry, mark one of the guys from dad's ,henrey one of henreys friends or 3 ...... one of my friends and a few others so i hope tohave about 15 or so show up as far as i know at the moment...

Speaking of Steve's Gun Shop, I need to call about my suppressor. Sure would be nice to have it for the shoot.

Woody
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:11:57 AM EDT

Speaking of Steve's Gun Shop, I need to call about my suppressor. Sure would be nice to have it for the shoot.

Woody

:D

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:43:41 AM EDT
oh and another reason for yall to "show up" this time ....henrey has a oldsmobile for err uhhh target pratice
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:58:33 AM EDT
I finally got around to putting a notice on the Pascagoula DCM web site. Let me know if I need to add or change something.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:03:39 PM EDT
Well that really sucks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:02:44 AM EDT
yes it does
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:06:19 PM EDT
Damage to the range? What's up???

Woody
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:52:02 PM EDT

Damage to the range? What's up???

Woody

I thinking of going out there Friday just to see how things are.
Top Top