Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2005 10:36:22 AM EDT

"if you dont' ask, the answer is always no"....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Geez,

I'm not a range fan mainly because of all the rules and regulations, but that kind of expense really kills it.

Anyone got a large patch of private land we can shoot on, in exchange for free labor?   I'm pretty handy at fabrication work.

Will Work For Range Time!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
and I dont' supposed we can post "where to shoot for free around Albuquerque"? maybe getting into legal issue..
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#6]
If you go out to the Puerco to shoot, go WAY out.  It's illegal and the open space cops patrol that area frequently.
I worked a job around the Double Eagle II and shooting range facility and we got pretty familiar with the Open Space guys.  They're good guys, but they are actually protecting citizens by limiting shooting out in the Puerco.
So, since it's not legal, or advisable, maybe someone can speak up with land to use.

Dave
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah, the good old days when we could shoot just about anywhere on Osuna between I-25 and Edith. Another good place  was everywhere north of Eubank and Montgomery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top