Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 9:08:02 AM EDT
... Which one has the most comprehensive inventory?

... Never even been to Scottsdale Gun Club, any good?

...Looking for an FN Five-seveN® pistol locally
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#1]
i am probably going to SGC today to try out my new AR, you want me to check the price on it?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i am probably going to SGC today to try out my new AR, you want me to check the price on it?

... Thanks bro, I just got back from there, all is good.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Been a long time since I've shopped at a funstore there. Way back when Shooter World was the shiznit.

What's the current king?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice avatar, K9.  It's been a long time since Metallica was worth a shit.  The guys I went to school with are now embarrassed that they were metallica fans back in the day.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Scottsdale Gun Center (NOT Scottsdale Gun Club) has FN Five-seveNs for $769 - least expensive price I've come across. They've also got 20-rd mags for 'em.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice avatar, K9.  It's been a long time since Metallica was worth a shit.  The guys I went to school with are now embarrassed that they were metallica fans back in the day.

I changed the avatar as a result of a number of members getting banned a week or so ago for suggesting  that terrorists be killed (all of them).

But I'm still a Met fan and actually like a few songs on Anger. But there was that period of time after Master that they sold shit to the masses, it's what happens when you try to teach a metal singer to "sing". (F BOB ROCK!) I don't think they'll make another album.  

What was this thread about again?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Scottsdale Gun Center (NOT Scottsdale Gun Club) has FN Five-seveNs for $769 - least expensive price I've come across. They've also got 20-rd mags for 'em.

Hmmm, thats not a bad price. I might have to pick one of those up some time. Does anyone know if you can reload that round? What projectiles do you use?

Kevin
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm, thats not a bad price. I might have to pick one of those up some time. Does anyone know if you can reload that round? What projectiles do you use?

Kevin

... I called down there tonight an spoke with Steve. He stated that they are a distributor for FN. He couldn't promise (20) mags until the 15th of October. He can't hold onto them long enough.

... If you're patient, and want to save $70 + our 8% State sales tax, look at page 8 of your last CDNN Investments catalog. I called them today as well. They have them for $699 in stock now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#10]
SGC Has a great range and the FAT training is as good as it gets it is pricey but worth the price.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:08:41 AM EDT
[#11]

... If you're patient, and want to save $70 + our 8% State sales tax, look at page 8 of your last CDNN Investments catalog. I called them today as well. They have them for $699 in stock now.

Hmmm. Does that come with a 20rnd mag? I'll have to learn a little more about the ammo before I go draining the bank.

Kevin
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:25:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I changed the avatar as a result of a number of members getting banned a week or so ago for suggesting  that terrorists be killed (all of them).

It's important that we remain PC when dealing with terrorism!

Who knows?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:34:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I changed the avatar as a result of a number of members getting banned a week or so ago for suggesting  that terrorists be killed (all of them). quote]

It's a banning offense to suggest that terroists be killed?  What's up with that?
George
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:12:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It's a banning offense to suggest that terroists be killed?  What's up with that?
George

We're a compassionate bunch!  And we're for a compassionate war on terror!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Is this the post on where to buy dead terrorist? I heard that Momo Mart had a sale on dead gangsters.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I changed the avatar as a result of a number of members getting banned a week or so ago for suggesting  that terrorists be killed (all of them). quote]

George

Were  you banned AZ-K9?

As to the thread topic:

I have shot one of then there FN Five-seveN's.  Kinda fun.  Reminded me of a pellet gun just a heck of alot more powerful.  Now the P90.......
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:11:05 PM EDT
[#18]
mj had the biggest shit eating grin on his face when he put the FN down!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
mj had the biggest shit eating grin on his face when he put the FN down!

Thats right you were there that day taking the pics of me.

Fun day.  

Lots of Tannerite as well!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kevin

... I called down there tonight an spoke with Steve. He stated that they are a distributor for FN. He couldn't promise (20) mags until the 15th of October. He can't hold onto them long enough.

One thought about the prices with CDNN...  They're kind of notorious for being skimpy on the mags.

CDNN:  $699.99
Shipping:  $25.00
FFL Transfer Fee:  $20.00
CDNN's real cost:  $744.99
Mag:  $20.00+ each

You might only save $5.00-- possibly lose money if they're only including blocked 10's and you get more than one "standard capacity" magazine.

Might just be worth it to buy it straight from SGC.  

Mike
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

$699 in stock now.

One thought about the prices with CDNN...  They're kind of notorious for being skimpy on the mags.

Mike

... Nope Mike, purchased yesterday through CDNN w/3 mags for $699 + $9 for shipping to my FFL they already had on file. Should be in tomorrow. A total $708 on my card today.

... YMMV
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

$699 in stock now.

Mike

... Nope Mike, purchased yesterday through CDNN w/3 mags for $699 + $9 for shipping to my FFL they already had on file. Should be in tomorrow. A total $708 on my card today.

... YMMV

What about Ammo?  I hope you bought some.

BTW,

That pistol will set off Tannerite!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But I'm still a Met fan and actually like a few songs on Anger. But there was that period of time after Master that they sold shit to the masses, it's what happens when you try to teach a metal singer to "sing". (F BOB ROCK!) I don't think they'll make another album.  

Picked that pic up from another thread.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]
LOVES IT!  PC FOREVER!!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Hmmm. Does that come with a 20rnd mag?  

... No, three (10) rounders, but I'm on two lists for some (20) coming available in a couple weeks. Ammo is a bit of a turd. About $16/50 (SS192).

... My FFL says to me today "Yo kop killa is in"

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Haha! I see even FN is sending fired brass off to the .gov.

That's a mighty fine looking whiz gun you got there fella.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 3:56:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmmm. Does that come with a 20rnd mag?  

... No, three (10) rounders, but I'm on two lists for some (20) coming available in a couple weeks. Ammo is a bit of a turd. About $16/50 (SS192).

... My FFL says to me today "Yo kop killa is in"

members.cox.net/winston_wolf/fn57a.jpg

WW,
So thats what you  were picking up.
I was tired and pissed when i saw you yesterday.  I wish I would of put two and two together, i would of loved to of seen it.  Oh well!

Enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top