Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 5:51:49 PM EDT
... Stephen Rademaker, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Nonproliferation told reporters in Moscow today that Iran could be a mere 16 days away from a nuke.

... Additional to this announcement, I just saved a bunch of money with Gieco
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

... Additional to this announcement, I just saved a bunch of money with Gieco

Better use it to buy ammo!  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Why dont we just give them some surplus warheads? We have plenty laying around. I bet they would be happy if we gave them 20 or 30. Think of all the time and money they would save. Heck we could send them over on a surplus ICBM or two. We could call each ICBM allah1, allah2 , etc. Tell them the will be there within the hour.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be willing to bet a couple of bucks that if American ICBM's or SLBM's fall on Iran they won't have nuclear warheads on the tips, they'll have depleted uranium slugs.  Drop a good sized chunk of depleted uranium at suborbital re-entry speed on a few of their nuclear labs and you'll send a "wanna piece of me?" message in a language that even the Ayatohlah's will be able to understand.

Nothing like a few meteor strikes to get someone's attention.  Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, I just want to see how much damage that can do.

And if that doesn't work we can always put the MIRVs back on the missles, it's not like we don't have them to spare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top