Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 3:17:28 PM EDT
... Man, it's been the most trying week in my entire career.

... This has generally has both benefits and liabilities - On the plus side, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers. On the negative, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers

... Anyone else have a rough week at the office/field/battleground and wanna to relax with me and a big greasy burger and a few beers?

... Gonna leave in an hour or so (the new Molly Brannigan's in the new Dana Park) - The Guinness is on me!

www.mollybrannigans.com/locations_mesa.php

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad I'm in Tucson, I'm in the same boat . . .
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... Man, it's been the most trying week in my entire career.

... This has generally has both benefits and liabilities - On the plus side, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers. On the negative, it makes me crave a big greasy burger and a few beers

... Anyone else have a rough week at the office/field/battleground and wanna to relax with me and a big greasy burger and a few beers?

... Gonna leave in an hour or so (the new Molly Brannigan's in the new Dana Park) - The Guinness is on me!

www.mollybrannigans.com/locations_mesa.php

intellectualize.org/images/overworked.jpg

msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/050628_050704/050628_BizFrenchLazy_vl.widec.jpg

Where you at?  I can go right the fuck now.  I need a ride, though, and I ain't riding bitch seat on the trike.

But if you drive I'll buy.  Let me know.

602.435.8273 (have headphones on, so may need to call a few times, but I'll watch for it)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

... But if you drive I'll buy ...

... Dang bro, sorry I missed your post late.

... Had an absolute wonderful time tonight Richard! A few of the highly-regarded usual-suspects showed and we definitely had a good time. Not one complaint whatsoever. In fact, it was exactly what I needed to square the head.

...  We'll try to provide a little more notice (not so impromptu) the nest time
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in!  Guiness and Burgers for BREAKFAST!  w00t!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top