Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 6:38:22 PM EDT
... Congressman JD Hayworth will be hosting a reception in the district the night of President Bush's acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention on Thursday, September 2nd.

... 5:30PM

Radisson Resort & Spa Scottsdale
7171 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale

... Sure hope to see some of you there!

Must RSVP today (480) 614-1159 or [email protected]

Congressman JD Hayworth

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Miss him on the news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:22:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:27:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, Winston-- are you active in Republican politics..?  I'd like to get involved-- especially for the Pinal County area.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent this guy e-mail asking him what he thought about gun control. Like all gun haters he replied we need some gun control to keep guns away from dangerous people.

When asked what about keeping dangerous people away from guns by keeping them in prison lame ole gun hater hayworth had no reply.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent him a letter a while back asking for his support against some gun legislation.  He replied in agreement, and even signed the letter that came back to me.

J.D. is one of the best guys we could hope to have in office.  Definitely one of the few that I would go an extra mile to help get elected.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

J.D. is one of the best guys we could hope to have in office.  Definitely one of the few that I would go an extra mile to help get elected.

... Truth spoken here.

... yeah prebans, I try to support the Party when and where I can. You can ride into Scottsdale tomorrow eve with me if you'd like
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Last time I saw JD he was in Mosul, Iraq.

I give the man his props for travelling to that god forsaken shithole to see the troops.

~Doug
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#8]
... Hey anyone on the east side have an I'm the NRA button or NRA lapel pin I could borrow for the evening?

... Can't find either of mine
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Well? How was it WW?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well? How was it WW?

… I accepted an invitation from Republican Congressman JD Hayworth and his lovely wife Mary to attend an exclusive reception for President George W Bush in Scottsdale last night. It was just capital to mingle with like-minded folks championing our cause.  Had a couple cocktails and hobnobbed with some local who’s-who.

President George W Bush drew great applause from the folks at the party. Spoke with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio for a bit, thanked him for his continued support signing NFA Class III Form 4 applications.

… A great night but our work is not done yet, make those calls, send your dollars. Our future is at stake good people.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn, I wish I would have went!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top