Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 5:09:44 PM EDT
... Thanks for the hospitality during my three months stay. I was lucky enough to meet several of you and sadly, I wasn't able to make it to some of the meets, BBQ's and shoots.

... If your ever visit Arizona, I'll see to it personally that we'll do all we can to extend the the same welcome. (Best in winter time ). Some of you have my number, please stay in touch.

... I may be back next month for a couple days, but for now a big thank you and ADIOS AMIGOS!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
<sniffle> You never got to shoot my rifles or eat my cooking....

Come back soon!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
"Welcome to NJ!  Now go the f**k home!"
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
... Thanks for the hospitality during my three months stay. I was lucky enough to meet several of you and sadly, I wasn't able to make it to some of the meets, BBQ's and shoots.

... If your ever visit Arizona, I'll see to it personally that we'll do all we can to extend the the same welcome. (Best in winter time ). Some of you have my number, please stay in touch.

... I may be back next month for a couple days, but for now a big thank you and ADIOS AMIGOS!

Did you change your opinion of NY/NJ folks because of your stay?

Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:54:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The NYers concur.

Too bad we couldn't meet up, maybe you can head over to Rome to meet up with Paolo and I for the International Italy Arfcom Meet?  Its on the way home, isn't it?

Do we have any members in Switzerland or Hungary?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top