Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2015 11:04:50 PM EDT
Had a friend get hosed on a few lowers. Sounds like general fit and finish was shit. He had a couple bad ones and a friend of his had one that required metal removal to work. Only posting because manufacturer refused to issue a refund.

Website touts his veteran status and says they take pride in all they do good and bad. I trust my friend implicitly and have had him help me build several guns as well as many for himself. He knows how to put a AR together.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:42:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Never head of them. But thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
isn't this the same company that started that shit storm about the lowers New Frontier did with the nv state flag on em?

if not maybe we should tell debbie to sick her lawyer on them
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
isn't this the same company that started that shit storm about the lowers New Frontier did with the nv state flag on em?

if not maybe we should tell debbie to sick her lawyer on them
View Quote

I have never heard of these guys before so I dont know
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
oh no it is a different company,
battleborn by usfirearms academy was the one i was thinking of
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, you're right.  It is that company.  He even mentioned it to me when I was buying said lowers.  I guess USFA sent him a cease and desist over the whole "Battle Born" thing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nope, you're right.  It is that company.  He even mentioned it to me when I was buying said lowers.  I guess USFA sent him a cease and desist over the whole "Battle Born" thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he thought you bought from US Firearms
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And everything I've heard about the US Firearms Academy lowers has been positive.  Except price.  They're nuts to ask $250 for a stripped lower.  I won't do business with them anymore anyway, but especially not for a $250 lower.  

As for this battleborn tactics place, I know of one person who ordered from them and never got his lowers.  He had to call his credit card company and get the refund through them.  The two times I've heard of them now have both been negative.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top