Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 8:52:46 AM EDT
If anyone here knows of an HONEST moving company, PLEASE post their info here ????

If you don't already know, this is me..... ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=391618

The company (Amerigo, Bronx, NY)  I was going to use is listed on movingscams.com as ripping people off.

I have to be out by the 6th, NO later...... I'm fucked.......

Guys ?   Any recommendations ?

John
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Moving Companies COST MONEY! IIRC you said your car was a POS and you were doing the smart thing on your no money position except for your donations and renting a u-haul and selling your POS cause you did'nt think it would make it anyway. The cars outin' AZ are nice, no rot,or rust underneath like up here.There are many 70's and 80's vechicles THAT ARE NICE. There are VW's and pintos there! Look you do not have any money, at least consider that FACT! If you aint got no friends go to the nearest HS and hire some football players @ their practice for them to help you load your stuff. Look I been there MA_AZ{except the no cash} thats how I did it. Looking back, theres PLENTY of secondhand furniture stores out there, had I not had the stuff I'd had (special furniture) I'da furnished the place that way, and I had the move planned. Said as read. thats how I see it anyways. I know no moving companies BTW.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I just moved half way across CT and we used a Pod for some of our stuff. It worked out well for us. Just my 2 cents.

www.pods.com/
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just moved half way across CT and we used a Pod for some of our stuff. It worked out well for us. Just my 2 cents.

www.pods.com/

Thanks....  I had considered that, but cross-country, it turned out to be pretty expensive.

Fortunately, I just got with a good guy from Joyce Van Lines here, and it looks like the deal's done...

Thank God too.......  I was about as stressed out as could possibly be.   This is a tremendous relief.

Thanks for the idea though, appreciate it.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top