Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/1/2005 11:05:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 11:08:24 AM EDT by MasterC]
I posted this in the AR Variants forum, but havent got any replies so i guess ill try here

I have recently gotten into AR's and since then have 3 setups, now its time for a beowulf...but i have some questions on the legal stuff. Since i live in "good old" New York, there are many bans and regulations on everything. So I was wondering if New York(long Island) has any bans or stuff like that on the .50 beowulf. And if it is ok to shoot it, do most ranges(EX: Calverton) let you shoot it at there facilities.
Thanks,
-Sorry if these questions may seem ridicilous, but im not up on the legal BS(besides post/pre ban stuff)
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 11:22:55 AM EDT
I might be wrong but, i think NY just banned and .50 except for a muzzleloader. There was a thread talking about it. Do a search and see what you come up with.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:31:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 3rdStreet:
I might be wrong but, i think NY just banned and .50 except for a muzzleloader. There was a thread talking about it. Do a search and see what you come up with.

It has not passed yet in the NYS Senate. If it does not pass there, it dies there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 12:32:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MasterC:
I posted this in the AR Variants forum, but havent got any replies so i guess ill try here

I have recently gotten into AR's and since then have 3 setups, now its time for a beowulf...but i have some questions on the legal stuff. Since i live in "good old" New York, there are many bans and regulations on everything. So I was wondering if New York(long Island) has any bans or stuff like that on the .50 beowulf. And if it is ok to shoot it, do most ranges(EX: Calverton) let you shoot it at there facilities.
Thanks,
-Sorry if these questions may seem ridicilous, but im not up on the legal BS(besides post/pre ban stuff)

You are good to go on the Beowulf. I have a .50BMG.
Top Top