Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
4/1/2020 6:58:51 AM
Posted: 1/3/2005 5:41:49 PM EDT
Anyone have a line on employement in any of the following areas.
Graphic Design (computer or printing industry)
Alarm system installation(like the Bank kind!!!)
Any help would be welcomed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:22:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tonster:
Anyone have a line on employement in any of the following areas.
Graphic Design (computer or printing industry)
Alarm system installation(like the Bank kind!!!)
Any help would be welcomed.

What are you gonna do,do some counterfitting?Just playin,I'm not sure but you might be able to ask the banks who did their security systems.And as far as the printing, well , you could ask a printing company in the phone book. That would probably work for the security systems also. Hope this helps. Good luck and take care.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 8:57:08 PM EDT
I was hoping that someone on the board knew of something that was open or coming open.
It's for my little bro (34) who is having to follow his Army Girl wife around the country.
Looks like she will be deployed to the sand box in the next 6 months so he's in TN for a good while...
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 9:41:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tonster:
I was hoping that someone on the board knew of something that was open or coming open.
It's for my little bro (34) who is having to follow his Army Girl wife around the country.
Looks like she will be deployed to the sand box in the next 6 months so he's in TN for a good while...

Wow,well,I really wish I could be of more help. I'm sure someone will see this later today and say something.As far as Little brother, please tell him I said thank you for his commitment to his wife. I was in the Marines years and years ago and had many freinds that were married. It was always tough for these guys to be gone a long time. And my hat is off to his wife for serving our country. If/when you talk to them , please tell them I said thank you. I'm sure there is something here for them. Take care.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 1:33:26 PM EDT
Wow thanks Coondog...
I will pass on your thoughts..
2 places in Texas-MD-KY all in the course of about 4 years.
All the moving around is hard on families and seems to take a toll.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 3:36:48 PM EDT
One of the best places to look for jobs here locally is accessed through this website AMERICAS JOB BANK

This is the local site for the individuals who are looking for work. This is the best ,by far, place to start looking. Also try this CAREER BUILDER
This is where our local and surrounding areas daily newspaper advertises jobs.

I bet this will get them a good start.
BTW, I second Coondog's sentiments towards your friend and his wife.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 4:48:48 PM EDT
I'm guessing that the Clarksville area will be a bit slow on the job market with the 101st redeploying soon, local economy slowing down & all that. I'd say Nashville would be a better bet for a decent job.

Have him go to the local newsrag's web site, tennessean.com & hit the want ads.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 10:21:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 10:13:42 AM EDT
I agree STAY AWAY FROM MEMPHIS.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 10:17:43 AM EDT
And what's wrong with Memphis?

Memphis is fine city with upstanding citizens, offiicals and.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Link Posted: 1/6/2005 3:40:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:48:43 AM EDT

IM Me ,

I live in Clarksville, I would be happy to help point you in the right direction.

Kelly Temp Services  931-645-1897

STAFFMARK 931-551-8181

Ranstad 931-647-0773

Career Center 931-648-5530    

Others on request.

Jake
Top Top