Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 8:50:10 PM EDT
I need a few cans for storage, and a surplus army coat for this winter (i love my swiss one, but variety is good) so where are a few good surplus places to check out in the St. Cloud, Mankato, or Southern twin cities/suburban area?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
For ammo cans I would try Mills  Fleet Farm (St. Cloud just west of Waite Park on 75, Brooklyn Center intersection of 169 and 81,Lakeville a trifecta hit Gander and J&S while you are there, NE metro off of 694 and Hwy36)and Northern Tool Rogers, Mtka, Burnsville on the way to Lakeville east side of 35W and other locations.  Of course the funshows might be a source too.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Ammo cans just are not around much anymore  at the gunshows

We need that Promoter who used to have the shows at the National Sports Center to come back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top