Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 9:34:18 PM EDT
Yes ladies and gentlemen I can save the WA HTF $8,060 by reccomending NOT buying the movie "Four Brothers".

That is all
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Yes ladies and gentlemen I can save the WA HTF $8,060 by reccomending NOT buying the movie "Four Brothers".

That is all

That good huh?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That is all

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Roger that.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OdT recommended I rent Capote.

And over here we have a gay writer......sssssssssuper.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:09:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I spent the weekend watching King Kong and Walk the Line.

good movies, worth the rental fees, might even copy  buy walk the line.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
tag
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:13:43 AM EDT
[#9]
You ever watch a movie that you've seen 100s of times, and you can quote the lines as they are saying them or lean over and say to someone "Ohh watch this part" because you know the movie so well?

Well,  The hippie and I were doing that with 4 brothers and we'd never seen it.  Spend your 20 bucks on having someone take a hammer to your nutz, you'll get more out of it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You ever watch a movie that you've seen 100s of times, and you can quote the lines as they are saying them or lean over and say to someone "Ohh watch this part" because you know the movie so well?

Well,  The hippie and I were doing that with 4 brothers and we'd never seen it.  Spend your 20 bucks on having someone take a hammer to your nutz, you'll get more out of it.

Yup. I borrowed that dvd from my folks, and fell asleep in disgust about 3/4 the way through. They weren't to happy about me returning it to them either.

Hatd that same experience with "Paycheck", but it was me it was being returned to.  Gave that pile of crap away.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup. I borrowed that dvd from my folks, and fell asleep in disgust about 3/4 the way through. They weren't to happy about me returning it to them either.

Hatd that same experience with "Paycheck", but it was me it was being returned to.  Gave that pile of crap away.

Yet you guys enjoyed your copy of Brokeback Mountain with a bag of Cheetos?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yet you guys enjoyed your copy of Brokeback Mountain with a bag of Cheetos?

Odt Borrowed it and won't give it back
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#15]
The ONLY things that come out of Hollyweird are the same things you flush down the john.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#16]
People actually buy crappy movies still?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The ONLY things that come out of Hollyweird are the same things you flush down the john.

Aren't you from the SoCal area?

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

hinking.gif

That is all

Why didn't you warn me before I bought "Alexander"?????
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Paycheck was okay. Somebody other than BennyBoy would have made it better. Its fairly hard to mess up a Philp K. Dick story.

We have Four Brothers around here somewhere. We even watched it once.

We have gotten to point where we see movies as good to see in the theatre or wait for DVD. The wife became a Firefly fan after seeing Serentiy. We've been through the series about 4 time now. She even said she'd like to see V for Vendetta on the big screen again. I pick through the $5 box at costco everytime I'm there. I picked up Full Metal Jacket that way.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aren't you from the SoCal area?

LMAO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top