Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 4:49:14 PM EDT
DTOM
i really want one, but damn that's high. would y'all pay 40 bucks for a t-shirt?

book, i am not trying to advertise. i just want some feed back from the guys/gals to weigh  the pros and cons before i make a 40 dollar purchase.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
No shirt is worth $40.  I won't pay anything more than $25 for any t-shirt no matter what it say's on it.

Unless all proceed go to charity.... Then I would spend whatever it took if it was for the right cause.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#2]
No way to know if it's worth $40.00 because only you can answer that question.

If you are willing to pay $40.00 then hell yea it's worth it. If you are not willing to pay $40.00 then it's not worth the money.

I think you will also find most people that have purchased it will tell you it was well worth the money while the people that didn't buy it are going to tell you it was to expensive.

It's really simple when you think about it.

TD
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I could make a shirt like that for like $10-$25....wouldn't be exactly the same obviously. But it'd deliver the same message.

I wouldn't pay the $40.

Just grab an old tee, make it yourself.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course its worth $40. James Hetfeld and Dale Earnhart Jr. wear them.   Plus they are now availible at Sacs Fifth Ave. And the Clincher.........................They were on OPRAH!!

Now I gotta have one
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#5]
It comes down to priorities.
You have the $40, you could spend it on the shirt
or preparations for an almost certain rainy day
or a few boxes of 5.56 and a Pmag
or 4 lap dances.

Since this a .02 thread, I'd go for any of the other options than the shirt that doesn't serve any more functional purpose than a $10 shirt.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:12:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It comes down to priorities.
You have the $40, you could spend it on the shirt
or preparations for an almost certain rainy day
or a few boxes of 5.56 and a Pmag
or 4 lap dances.

Since this a .02 thread, I'd go for any of the other options than the shirt that doesn't serve any more functional purpose than a $10 shirt.

Ooh ooh $10 lap dances, I'm in for 10.  Maybe someone can work out a group buy.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:35:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Why don't you just buy one of these for $20 from a HTF member and Dealer on Ar15.com?

Hell, I bought one and think it looks better than the $40 shirt.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
DTOM
i really want one, but damn that's high. would y'all pay 40 bucks for a t-shirt?

book, i am not trying to advertise. i just want some feed back from the guys/gals to weigh  the pros and cons before i make a 40 dollar purchase.

I thought for that price it had to be one of those Hypercolor shirts or something
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top