Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2003 6:10:35 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any places selling .223 for a reasonable price, that are open somewhat late or on saturdays? Or does anyone have some .223 they'd be willing to sell me for this weekends shoot? My ar hasn't been out in a while since I haven't been able to feed it. :(
Thanks
-Mike
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
SO-COM,

which city in NV are we talking about?
If you're in Reno try Long's Drugs on Plumb Lane.

Hope this helps.

LRdrvr
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, I forgot to say.. Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If you need a few hundred rounds, try Military H.Q. on Sahara (Hooter's parking lot)

The gentleman who owns it (Forgive me, I forgot his name) is VERY cool.  His prices on ammo are low retail but he will make a deal for a little quantity.  He also has a pretty good selection of shooting accys and clothing.

Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to hijack but does anyone have any 7.62x39 they would like to sell tomorrow?  Maybe 500 rounds?  I didn't realize how low I was running.

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
SO-COM,

which city in NV are we talking about?
If you're in Reno try Long's Drugs on Plumb Lane.

Hope this helps.

LRdrvr

No Hijack,

Longs Drugs on Plumb Lane the good old day's when I bought my H-Bar,P85,Mod.19.....sigh and a Damnit!.......
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Check w/ Spurlock's down in Henderson.  He has some bulk quantities.  I can't remeber the price but it seemed pretty good when I was last there looking at them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top