Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 9:36:45 AM EDT
I just wanted to publicly thank Jason Connerley for travelling three hous to conduct a CCW class for a small group of public employees on real low budgets!  His cost scale was lower than any other published scale I've seen, and it is sliding for the benefit of military, law enforcement, their spouses and families.

He conducted a top notch class!  Was patient w/the novices, and gave some room to those w/experience.  He knew what he was talking about, and quickly found answers to the odd question he could not answer from the hip!

He is a class guy, and I would highly recommend his services and integrity on this board!

Thanks Jason!  You did a great job!

Bill C.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the kind words. I usually stick to my area (Harnett, Cumberland, Wake Counties) but don't mind making a trip. I also have a discount for firefighters, EMTs, and ARFCOM members. I really enjoyed going over to Taylorsville/Hickory, nice area and nice people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top