Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2013 8:17:37 AM EDT
After many years I finally made it over there. I am surrounded by good gun stores so driving 45 minutes to go there never happened but I had heard great things. Went today to pick up my two GAHTF lowers. They look to be in good shape thankfully as I know some had serious blemish issues. No charge on the transfers. Thank you good sirs. Since they gave me free transfers I wanted to buy something to show my appreciation. So I picked up a Model H001T Henry 22 octagon that's been on my mind for awhile. I had shot my dad's in CA a year or two ago and fell in love with it. Don't care for the brass plating so I got the blued. Fair price. And for good measure grabbed a mossy oak finished Ruger 10/22 Takedown ....... which I had never seen before. Wow. Nice. And comes with a cool camping bag.

Not the biggest store in the world but jam packed with a wide variety of toys and accessories. Quick friendly customer service. Good pricing for what I was buying. Actually I had to run out of there because they had so much cool strange I wanted and I don't trust myself to just look....... like an IWI Tavor TAR-21 Israeli Bullpup .... and twin FA MAC 10s....

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Yea, Love those guys.

I try to make it in there a couple times a month!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I drive past no less than 6 gun stores on my way to shop exclusively with Cherokee.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I love that place.  I've got friends who work at good guns stores that I really don't use just because the prices are better at CG&P and the service is good.  I've bought and sold a couple of guns there.  The pricing is the best in my shopping area, and they buy guns at a fair price.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in Canton and buy gas near there every week - car seems to go there automatically..........
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I was there today to do a transfer, thanks again for the free transfers!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped by today also!  Great store.  Well worth the drive.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 3:55:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up.... Now I gotta drive over there.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:01:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How long have you been here and you have yet to check out Cherokee?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I go there all the tine. Just a long ways away. I was giving him a hard time because they have something I need. He should have known that and picked it up for me so I don't have to make the drive!
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I go there all the tine. Just a long ways away. I was giving him a hard time because they have something I need. He should have known that and picked it up for me so I don't have to make the drive!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids these days...
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I drive past no less than 6 gun stores on my way to shop exclusively with Cherokee.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Great store, John, Andrew and David are good guys. I buy from them for that reason.
View Quote
Just watch out for Rich

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 2:09:37 AM EDT
[#14]
DAYUM!! Ur just getting lowers? Wondering if all where picked up!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top