Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 6:52:34 PM EDT
It looks like my girfriend and myself will land in Miami next wednesday. We will be there for a week.....lots to do and see..... And this time I will make it to Key West.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:35:43 AM EDT
bring umbrellas and waders.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:49:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By snail50:
bring umbrellas and waders. chainsaws and ice.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:28:00 AM EDT

You think Katrina is bad........

no I think shes great, she got me a 3.5 day weekend
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:00:12 AM EDT
Katrina is a tropical fart and will be nothing more than a real windy day with lots of rain....he11...it ain't even a hurricane....it's a "Tropical Storm"....but the media and Jeb Bush won't let that stop'em as the "Sensationalism & Drama" begins. LOL!!!

It's kind of comical really...and I can't wait till this evening when the low level reporters will don their rain suits and are ordered to go find the nastiest looking seawall at ground zero landfall they can find and report from there....leaning into the wind with their microphones...telling the folks at home how SEVERE things are and how the wind is attempting to move their body....and tomorrow morning?...all the media will gather at the central areas lowest lying street so they can report the massive flooding that took place....and show the 1/2 submerged vehicle of the one village idiot who attempted to drive down "That Street".

As of 10:00pm last night you couldn't get anything but High Test Gas in my area and the bottled water shelves at local supermarkets were swept clean as the know nots subcumbed to, and embraced the drama of the media's senstaionalism....which troubles me as I just can't imagine how these sheeple might act if we had a REAL problem...but Katrina will be just what it is...a real windy day with lots of rain.

Let The Comedy Begin and....L8R, Bill.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:40:22 PM EDT
Well guys the tickets are purchase and the car is rented...now I have to plan for 8 days of south florida.
Any suggestions will be heartily acted on.
this is what I got so far
wednesday arrive and drive around town
Parraot jungle on thurs
Friday go to the beach
Sat SOUTH BEACH
Sunday ZOO and then head toward the keys....
mon,tues,wednes---key deer, key lime PIE, key camping, key west
thursday fly home and MAYBE get a job.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:38:34 PM EDT
From what I hear on the 11pm news here on the west coast, So. FL is done with Katrina. It is supposed to go into the Gulf of Mexico where it will gather strenght and hit No. FL on Friday, at least that is what they predict.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:54:27 AM EDT
I will be there tom. All you boys run and hide.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:49:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BayEagle:

Originally Posted By snail50:
bring umbrellas and waders. chainsaws and ice.

thanks for the edit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:27:15 AM EDT
you going to see the mouse???
Top Top