Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 9:44:16 PM EDT
a bunch of Democrats.....

Sheesh
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
That would explain why a radical extremist anti-federalist militia zealot upsets them.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
And that sir is why Im proud to live in a country where Im supposed to be allowed to act the way I do.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That would explain why a radical extremist anti-federalist militia zealot upsets them.

Well, STRAT, you're a little tame for me, but you definately got the right idea......
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Is that the same as an anti-government, tin-foil hat wearing, conspiracy theorist?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You people act like a bunch of Democrats.....

Sheesh

We act like one big happy family!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We act like one big happy family!!!

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:01:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that the same as an anti-government, tin-foil hat wearing, conspiracy theorist?

America is a constitutional republic which means the rule of law that protects the rights of the individual from a majority.

The current agents in office do not fit the description of American government under the constitutional republic.
I find no humor in tyranny !

So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
— Voltarine de Cleyre

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The current agents in office do not fit the description of American government under the constitutional republic.
I find no humor in tyranny.

I don't know...Bubba Clin-toon found a LOT OF HUMOR in Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein.
After all he was too busy harpooning a fat chick than to take care of a "little thing" like dictators in North Korea, Al Qaida and Hussein.
By the way. The current administration has the balls to deal with problems head on and doesn't HAVE TO ASK FOR THE ACLU, FRANCE OR SOME LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT for permission to make decisions.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Da_Bunny is correct again.

Hermann Goering:

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Da_Bunny is correct again.

Hermann Goering:

Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

THE PREVIOUS PAID ANNOUNCEMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CINDY SHEEHAN, BOWELmoveon.org, AND THE SEATTLE CITY COUNCIL
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

THE PREVIOUS PAID ANNOUNCEMENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CINDY SHEEHAN, BOWELmoveon.org, AND THE SEATTLE CITY COUNCIL

I guess it is all in how you read it...

How are you reading that?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess it is all in how you read it...
How are you reading that?

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.
WINSTON CHURCHILL

is that how I'm "supposed" to read it.

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

is that how I'm "supposed" to read it.

I dont care how you read it, I was just wondering about your comment in the text of the quoted post...

Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:28:18 PM EDT
[#15]

[America] does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She well knows that by enlisting under other banners than her own, were they even the banners of foreign independence, she would involve herself beyond the power of extrication in all the wars of interest and intrigue, of individual avarice, envy and ambition, which assume the colors and usurp the standards of freedom.
   -John Quincy Adam

Away with the whims of governmental administrators, their socialized projects, their centralization, their tariffs, their government schools, their state religions, their free credit, their bank monopolies, their regulations, their restrictions, their equalization by taxation, and their pious moralizations!

And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
-Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#16]

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
   -Thomas Jefferson

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. ...A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice—a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice—is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature, who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
   -John Stuart Mill,

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#17]
WOW, this is my best thread, ever!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you sniffing glue again?

Nah.  I think he's huffin gold spray paint!

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 5:30:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you sniffing glue again?

See? Even bigscrun posted!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top