Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/10/2007 9:55:29 PM EST
Your level of tolerance to all things gross goes WAY up!!!!

11:30 this evening......" Daddy!?!...I don't feel so......."

Guess what I've been doing for the last 1/2 an hour??

One room cleaning, one bath, and we're back in bed...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:43:25 PM EST
I heard you can get about 12k per kid cash.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:10:25 AM EST

Originally Posted By Unka-Boo:
Your level of tolerance to all things gross goes WAY up!!!!

11:30 this evening......" Daddy!?!...I don't feel so......."

Guess what I've been doing for the last 1/2 an hour??

One room cleaning, one bath, and we're back in bed...

Look at the bright side , you don't have to get up and go to work.
NoHair
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:15:42 AM EST
My 18 month old had a diaper blow out, he thought he would clean it himself and grabbed a broom and wiped it accross the floor...... I almost hurled walking into that room!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:45:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jo_Mama:
My 18 month old had a diaper blow out, he thought he would clean it himself and grabbed a broom and wiped it accross the floor...... I almost hurled walking into that room!

LOL.......my Daughter ( almost 3) puked her guts up twice last night, then her brother ( 4 mos. ) decided to this morning.......tends to keep ya busy....right now, they're both resting.....for now anyway...
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 9:02:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jo_Mama:

Now that's just funny.... God while probably send me the child from hell since I'm always entertained by other's child issues
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 12:44:42 PM EST
making them is by far the best part.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:35:38 PM EST
One of the best things is the need to arm them requires shopping for more firearms. My yougest boy who is three is continually asking when we can go to Africa and hunt. The other two boys are not as ambitious and just ask about going hunting in Eastern Oregon for anything.

Ya gotta love that. Two nights ago at the dinner table my oldest son kept harping on his mom about why we don't go on more family campouts during hunting seasons. It was priceless.

It is times like this that make being thrown up on a little more tolerable.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:54:56 PM EST
for projectile vomit!!!

I have never seen a baby look so miserable, poor guy.

Been fun today......thank goodness mom will be home soon.......

Boy is in his 4th change of clothes and second bath, I'm on my second change of clothes and NEED a bath.....

SO, HOW'S EVERYONE ELSE DOING??!!??

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:20:20 PM EST
When they move out of the house!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:33:04 PM EST
Hey Unca.....watch out for the kids medicine. There is a recall on the news tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:22:28 PM EST
I guess I have been lucky thus far and our 4mo old hasnt really gotten sick (yet). Kinda surprising since I have been hacking pretty bad for a week and a half. Although its funny, my little sister has increased her reaction time 4 fold since getting spit up on 3x in one day last week. The other nephew wasn't as "outgoing".
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:30:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By Sortafast:
I guess I have been lucky thus far and our 4mo old hasnt really gotten sick (yet). Kinda surprising since I have been hacking pretty bad for a week and a half. Although its funny, my little sister has increased her reaction time 4 fold since getting spit up on 3x in one day last week. The other nephew wasn't as "outgoing".

It was hilarious to see the look on my wifes face when he let loose on her this evening..........I felt bad for laughing, but hey, it had already happened to me like 4 different times...

Good news is Lauren ( daughter ) seems to be back to normal, so hopefully Kellen ( son.. ) will be GTG tomorrow also....we'll see.

Coctailer.....saw that too, thx for the heads-up!
Top Top