Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 6:45:04 PM EDT
Has anyone here been to any shows at the York County Fair? Hank Jr. is going to be there on Sept. 10. I am travelling from the Wilkes-Barre area so it would be about a 2 1/2 hour ride. I would hate to drive that far and be disappointed in the seating arrangements. I have been to a couple other fairs and mostly found that there are no bad seats. Is this the same?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:42:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bric2000:
Has anyone here been to any shows at the York County Fair? Hank Jr. is going to be there on Sept. 10. I am travelling from the Wilkes-Barre area so it would be about a 2 1/2 hour ride. I would hate to drive that far and be disappointed in the seating arrangements. I have been to a couple other fairs and mostly found that there are no bad seats. Is this the same?

Thanks...

Hank Williams Jr?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:11:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By deej86:

Originally Posted By bric2000:

Thanks...

Hank Williams Jr?

Yep...First time I've heard of him in PA probably since the early 90's. Check out hankjr.com, then concert dates and there is a link to the fair.
Top Top