Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/24/2005 2:23:52 PM EST
I am NOT a California resident yet. I live and work in Vegas but have a house in Cali. , my wife lives and works in Cali. I am back and forth every week and may or may not be a resident in the future.

So the question is, can I bring a stag lower that I purchased as a residnt of Nevada into California, leave it at my house there and register it as an AW as a non resident if they open up registration?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:40:32 PM EST
A big resounding yes, and Merry Christmas
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:03:28 AM EST
I'll be doing that too........

......if there's a problem, just have the misses register it, and add you as an additional owner. Hoping to bring a few AR/AK variants.... :)

As that's how I have my 2 CA AW's done, but this was after the 1st ban, back in 1992, or so........dumb ass Patrick Purdy!
Top Top