Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2014 7:40:02 PM EST
Are there any buses or shuttles that can get me to Yellowstone from Livingston? I'm short on time and looking for options. I have a potential trip tomorrow that hinges on one or two things; this being one of them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 8:19:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 8:53:47 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
I'm sure there is some sort of shuttle. I'd look in the phone book or ask the hotels.
View Quote

There's a premium shuttle that starts from the Bozeman airport that runs through Livingston. It would be cheaper to rent a car which I would like to avoid when I just need a single ride.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 9:03:46 PM EST
Try hitching? Where in Yellowstone?

I don't know if there is anything formal out there. Try calling up Xanterra (they run the hotels in the park), maybe Chico Hotsprings -- they may know if something exists. Consider looking for shuttles out of Bozeman?
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 9:08:45 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BozemanAR15:
Try hitching? Where in Yellowstone?

I don't know if there is anything formal out there. Try calling up Xanterra (they run the hotels in the park), maybe Chico Hotsprings -- they may know if something exists. Consider looking for shuttles out of Bozeman?
View Quote

Gardiner or Mammoth so not too far into the park. I called a few hotels after the suggestion from TOTHEMAX. The only thing running is the premium shuttle from Bozeman, which is way too expensive. I'll call xanterra though.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:58:22 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:54:29 AM EST
I won't be in Livingston soon enough the one time the bus comes through.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:49:55 PM EST
Top Top