Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2003 8:01:41 AM EDT
Alright! Turning out to be a great week! Received my letter yesterday stating that my pistol permit was signed and awaiting my pickup.

Just got back from the Clerks Office and as my daughter would say - WOOOHOOOO!

I can't believe how little time it took. From the Schenectady Co. Sheriffs Office, to the FBI/State Police - to the Judge and to my hands in under 60 days!

This weekend I'll go and pick up the S&W 622 from my father.

Ohhhhh boy, on the horizon - a Springfield XD9 and a Kimber.

With Brian reopening the shop........I need to build a bigger doghouse, cause the Missus will be putting me into it before long!
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Didn't Brian have a Lorcin in the display case last winter? That'd be a phat carry piece and you'd be stylin' in Schenectady with dat!

60 days sounds pretty fast, I think mine took longer than that.

i think that $50 tag on it was a bit steep.  Might want to shop around for a better deal
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait, I think Wave had that Lorcin spoken for as his 'throw down piece'

The wife's permit should be approved soon. Clerk said the judge had about 30-40 on his desk, and hers is likely one of them.

She's already making a list, she'll be receiving a S&W Chiefs Special w/ the permit, but would like a  Walther PPK/S. And when I said I wanted to eventually get a Kimber she replied - "We're only getting one?"

Fellas, I've struck gold
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
F-U!!!!!

iv'e been waiting for four months. still havn't heard one way or another..
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats... I'll send you the routing and account numbers for B&J and you can have your paychecks direct deposited toward store credit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congrats... I'll send you the routing and account numbers for B&J and you can have your paychecks direct deposited toward store credit.

- Now thats a businessman!

As I stated in the B&J reopening thread, I now am pretty sure I wont be able to make it for more than a hour or so (if I can even swing that). They roped me into OT for Sat-Sun, and Sun into Monday. Perhaps if we have some overnighters, I can meet you all for breakfast on Sunday morning.

IIRC, Brian had a nice selection of Springfield XDs at the old shop. So at least I'll be  working on getting that fat OT check for something!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top