Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 8:49:27 AM EDT
So did you have a good time or what? did they go easy on you back there??thanks for the bulletfest CD............
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:20:53 AM EDT
[#2]
We were alittle surprised you didn't stop @ the house when you were done,we put the muzzle on the dog and everything
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:22:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought about it but I knew it was getting on in the evening and I still had much to do once I got back home.

Sooo.........does Bulletfest look like fun?

O-man it looks awesome,,,I just can't get enough of the guns,, the smell of gun power, the noise, the guys,, it looks like,,,,Well HOME......... right now I'm cking out Knob creeks web sight...got any more CDs??
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
tonight we had 42 goose hunters , 21 pickups, that's alot of guys and guns.. after dark we got out the tracers, shot them into the pond pretty cool
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#6]
wolf, your killin me man, how come you always have the goose hunts when im out of the state?

no early goose here, just dove, and boy are these bastards hard to shoot.

on the upside muzzelloader deer opens on the 10th

im stationed out of kansas now by the way.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
wolf, your killin me man, how come you always have the goose hunts when im out of the state?

no early goose here, just dove, and boy are these bastards hard to shoot.

on the upside muzzelloader deer opens on the 10th

im stationed out of kansas now by the way.

hey sorry man,,,,, they slaughtered them this morning, to early for me we got hammered last night in the wheat fields saw 12 deer comming out of the corn field into the wheat and on into the woods... pretty tempting..OH yeah the jackel didn't make it he died a unexpected death they were out there @ 3:30am this morning setting up for morning goose hunting...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top