Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Sports Authority?  I did a lot of work in that store in the 90's

ETA..No snow here yet
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:50:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 3:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
My van is awful in the snow so I took the day off.  Wrecked it last year and don't think my insurance company will total it again.
And I like snow,  it's fun when you're not crashing into trees.  Though that can be fun too.

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 4:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus:
"Due to circumstances beyond our control, our Paramus, NJ location was forced to close it's doors after 60 years of business.  We are currently seeking an alternative location in the area and hope to re-open soon.  Check back for updates!" As per their info on their website. IDK know the details as to why they are no longer there.

Sports Authority in Paramus: (the one by the Paramus Park Mall)
I heard they are selling ammo again, but have not confirmed this personally myself as I have not visited the store.

Found an article related to the closing of Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus . . .
http://www.northjersey.com/news/215594791_Paramus_outdoor_store_taking_a_hike_to_new_location.html

Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Ramsey Outdoor in Paramus closed a while ago. Dick's is still in the same strip mall and they sell guns and ammo. Sports Authority in Paramus also sells guns and ammo but their prices are really high and not very good.

Ramsey Outdoor in Ramsey is still open.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:42:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
The building owners purposely jacked the lease up on all the stores there. I believe it forced all the stores out. I believe Dicks SG had something to do with it. Telling them they're going to leave if Ramsey isn't out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Sports Authority also closed their Lawrenceville store on Rt. ! a while ago & a Hobby Lobby went in there.

Maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top