Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2005 1:12:08 PM EDT
Something I have been kicking around for the last ten years or so and I am really curious
to see what the job market is like in the greater Las Vegas area.
If I could bother someone to mail the help wanted section of the want ads to me I would
greatly appreciate it.  Hell, I'll even pay you for your trouble, if you would like.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#1]
DD,

Here's the link to the Las Vegas Review Journal's Employment Classifieds. Las Vegas Review Journal Employment Classifieds

There is a lot of work in Vegas, and I hope you find a job that you like.

Good luck with your move if you decide to make it.

Joe

PS: No payment needed for sending you the link......
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link and the good will.

That's what I like about the Nevada folks.  I remember my first trip back out to Las Vegas in a long,
long time.  I had made a post back in 2000 that I was getting married there on the fourth of July and got invitations from several folks to come out and shoot.

As friendly as the Texas bunch.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
IM me your address and I'll send the Sunday classifieds to ya if you still want them.  The website shows everything except the larger ads in the Employment Section.

ETA : what type of work are you looking for?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you do, or what are you looking for?  I work for a company that is always hiring.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Here is a very brief synopsis.

Graduated from then Southwest Texas State University in 1982 with a BBA.
Minored in economics.
Went to work in the restaurant field after graduation.
Multi-unit surpivision for a very large fast food chain.
That chain converted most units to franchise.
I then went to a smaller chain of restaurants that was basically a sinking ship.
Eventually went from multi-unit supervisor to single unit manager just to have a job.
Around four years ago I decided to leave the restaurant field and have been in
a management position with a after market auto-parts company.

My career has kind of been going in reverse the past few years and would like to reverse
that trend.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
tag from PRK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top