Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 7:22:02 AM EDT
I am currently living/attending school away from home (Tacoma) down here in UT. I'm attempting to get a nice ARFcom shoot together, including some of the friends down here who have Class IIIs. There's one group/corporation that should hopefully have a DsHK rechambered to .50 BMG, a couple PKMs and/or MG3s, and some other stuff available for an area shoot, not to mention the possibility of FA M-16 platforms, M60, and a number of other things. So, that being said, if I were to bring home photos of me with all these really cool toys, would you hate me?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am currently living/attending school away from home (Tacoma) down here in UT. I'm attempting to get a nice ARFcom shoot together, including some of the friends down here who have Class IIIs. There's one group/corporation that should hopefully have a DsHK rechambered to .50 BMG, a couple PKMs and/or MG3s, and some other stuff available for an area shoot, not to mention the possibility of FA M-16 platforms, M60, and a number of other things. So, that being said, if I were to bring home photos of me with all these really cool toys, would you hate me?

Don't come back
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:24:50 AM EDT
[#2]

“Life is too short to be living somebody else's dream.”
-Hugh Hefner

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So, that being said, if I were to bring home photos of me with all these really cool toys, would you hate me?

It's not like we haven't had, and will have again in the future, both magazine and belt fed full autos at shoots that we've held in Washington.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:55:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, we would hate you, without a doubt. Now go get the pictures or we will humiliate you forever.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
What, you think no one in Washington has ever fired a machine gun?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#6]
No
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, I havent  Hopefully WA will allow SBR's and MG's in the near future.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#8]
No, I didn't think none of you had ever fired FA stuff, I just figured it would be a little harder for you to do so. As for the photos, I am hoping we get the shoot together in another couple weekends, so it'll be a bit before I get pics. I need to hear back from the big boys with the larger collections to see when they can come. And I need to start saving money for ammo... after all, the MG3 is supposed to have a high rate of fire, and .50 BMG ain't cheap, no matter where you are. I fired a FA AK in Feb '04 out here. Set me back $20 for a 30rnd mag, so I wasn't too happy. The free mag out of the Sterling SMG and the multiple free mags out of the Uzi were compensation for the pricey AK. I didn't even play with the M-16 or the 9mm ARs that were FA. And the RPD that came to play was cool, but a little pricey for me to mess with. Anyway, I'll be quiet now, until I find out more about what will be available, and when we can do it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:16:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, I havent  Hopefully WA will allow SBR's and MG's in the near future.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:52:36 PM EDT
[#10]
How long have MG's been banned in WA?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, that being said, if I were to bring home photos of me with all these really cool toys, would you hate me?

It's not like we haven't had, and will have again in the future, both magazine and belt fed full autos at shoots that we've held in Washington.

The guy's shooting a machinegun and he's got two sleeping pads and knee pads on too...

is this some kind of a sick joke?

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How long have MG's been banned in WA?

I think I heard some mention that they were banned in '94
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

You better learn to the UT form.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:09:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL77/858902/5228703/103251181.jpg

The guy's shooting a machinegun and he's got two sleeping pads and knee pads on too...

is this some kind of a sick joke?

There's something wrong about being comfortable when you're using a beltfed MG?  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Nope, no jealousy here, I have had plenty of machinegun shoots right here in WA. But have fun anyways!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top