Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/1/2014 6:37:46 PM EST
Many of the politically aware, conservative woman I know have made their intentions plain, they've voting for Fred DuVal for governor. One of them told me at one of the "Women Choose Fred" meet and greets there were more Republican women than Democrats. Even a prominent ex Arizona politician I know, and another conservative woman blogger, are donating time, money and voting for DuVal because the Republicans are "anti women".

I'm not saying that DuVal would make a bad governor, nor that Ducey would make a good one. My concern is increasing the power of the Democrats. I watched what they did in California and in Washington state and I don't want to see that happen here.

I know that none of us can tell our wives and girlfriends who to vote for, but we can try to educate them that the whole "war on women" is a manufactured crisis and show them that what Democrats have done in other states.

I'd hate to see this state go the way CA and WA did.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:24:19 PM EST
Can't help you there. My wife is more conservative than I am. She would vote for Ray Rice before she'd vote for a Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:37:25 PM EST

The Republican party does do an awesome job of alienating people. How hard is it to be inspirational and positive? Hire a damn PR firm or something.

The Republicans are disgusting and hateful but I'll still vote against Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 10:27:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2014 10:29:03 PM EST by victorgonzales]
Well a majority of women are emotionaly driven idiots. What do you expect? Until we stop being penis driven idiots and stop dating and marrying fucking retards they have no reason to change. All women are capable f overriding ther emotions with logic they just have no reason to try as long as we find their sentimental bullshit endearing.

Women want to be treated equally so treat them equally. Tell them they are fucking morons just like you would a liberal male. They will change.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:21:23 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
Well a majority of women are emotionaly driven idiots. What do you expect? Until we stop being penis driven idiots and stop dating and marrying fucking retards they have no reason to change. All women are capable f overriding ther emotions with logic they just have no reason to try as long as we find their sentimental bullshit endearing.

Women want to be treated equally so treat them equally. Tell them they are fucking morons just like you would a liberal male. They will change.
View Quote

This is true. We need to hold people to a higher standard. I think things are going to get worse, not better, though. People of both sexes are becoming dumber and more irrational. Like Ideocracy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:22:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/2/2014 1:06:38 PM EST by Yelpers]
Our system of government is designed to be gridlocked. Change was supposed to be difficult. Only when the majority of people decide there is the necessity for change should you see a single party in the House, Senate and Executive branch. So from that perspective, it does not matter whether or not there is a Democrat as governor. All that tells me is that the people don't need big change at this particular moment.

Republicans and Democrats should not be at war. They need to work together or accept gridlock. I'd much rather prefer gridlock than one party changing everything to the benefit of one ideology over the other.

That being said, I did not vote for Douchebag. I'll probably just write in a candidate since I don't like either one. The House and Senate will still be Republican, gridlock is fine with me. It's an American thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:47:56 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:33:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:

The Republican party does do an awesome job of alienating people. How hard is it to be inspirational and positive? Hire a damn PR firm or something. .
View Quote

Agreed, the Republican Party is it's own worst enemy in alienating the important people in the middle.

It doesn't help that the media is hugely biased toward the Left / Democrats, but Republicans need some help to get the message out.

How can people who run very successful business (marketing and product placement is critical) fail so badly on getting the truth about Republican Vs. Democrats out.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:02:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Agreed, the Republican Party is it's own worst enemy in alienating the important people in the middle.

It doesn't help that the media is hugely biased toward the Left / Democrats, but Republicans need some help to get the message out.

How can people who run very successful business (marketing and product placement is critical) fail so badly on getting the truth about Republican Vs. Democrats out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
Originally Posted By BigeasySnow:

The Republican party does do an awesome job of alienating people. How hard is it to be inspirational and positive? Hire a damn PR firm or something. .

Because the Republican Party is as the enemy of the Dems like the Hamburglar is the enemy of McDonalds?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:16:30 PM EST
Originally Posted By Corporal_Chaos:
I wonder how many women have been blown up by Republican emplaced IED's or shot at by Republican insurgents. The idiots that spout this shit have no idea what war is.
View Quote

It's garden variety hyperbole. Just like the "war on men". It just represents how people feel. It doesn't matter if they have a legit grievance, they have an actual feeling, and it causes actual behavior. Behavior that affects the fates of nations and billions of people for generations.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 6:19:03 PM EST
For the OP - Just tell your wife unit/girl friend that when she votes for DuVal (or any other Democrap), be prepared to pay all of the extra taxes that he/she will IMPOSE ! I told my wife unit in 2008 that if she voted for OBOZO, she would pay for it. And its all come true. She nolonger is allowed to take out $400/month for her fun, because of the tax increases, We can't afford it.

So she will be even shorter soon, because our taxes have gone up by 22% (note I'm retired - we both collect S.S. but that can't support her life style (nor mine). So because of our investments we now pay more to the Fed's/and state (instead of having more income for us to spend). She is learning, but its been a struggle.

Top Top