Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 7:37:40 PM EDT
Hey guys, anybody interested in some wolf 55 gr .223 ammo?  I was in Sportsman warehouse the other day and found a case running for around 155-160(depending on bullet size)  I can bring up cases if anybody wants me to.  Just let me know.
James
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to do a buy this fall if you can wait.  Usually get Wolf for $110 or so.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn i just spent $260 for a case here in town
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:06:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Damn
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Please tell us you meant a case of NON Wolf ammo.  Even Alaska Gun and Ammo is selling Wolf at $180 a case.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Wow dude, what kind?  I'll sell you ammo out of my stash all day long for a mere $250 a case
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I can wait for fall to get in on a group buy.  sounds like a good way to go.
Anybody else actually want me to pick some of this stuff up?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:36:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget that each year AMGA holds a group buy, usually in the spring I think.  I'm getting in on the next one for sure, I can't beat the prices especially since they get special deals on the shipping and much larger bulk orders than I can place myself.  I'm getting some of this Wolf but will be saving up for next years group buy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I got tore a new one, I just went in before going to the range and grabbed a box, looking for other options seeing how a case lasts maybe two-three weeks. I know, I know I am letting us alaskans down. But considering I work full-time and hunt and shit, and at 200+ a case it makes it a rather spendy addiction. I guess I am lucky I'm not addicted to coke or something. Anyone have better options let me know, currently am considering a place I found online with XM193 for less than 200 a case.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
a case lasts maybe two-three weeks.

It does?  Damn, a case lasts me a few hours at the range, if I have to take the time to reload my mags.

I am lucky I'm not addicted to coke or something.

I think $200+ of coke would last me longer than a case of ammo

but that's me...

Anyone have better options let me know, currently am considering a place I found online with XM193 for less than 200 a case.

If you are just plinking, get some Wolf at $120-150 a case.  The only thing I am killing with it is time.  I save the good stuff for the serious side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top