Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/20/2006 11:31:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:26:04 PM EDT
Mine may come, but I can't vouch for her being social. She might go to have a good time, or she might go just to humor me. The problem is that I never seem to figure out what the situation is until I get there, and the questions I ask beforehand never seem to enlighten me.

Yes, I have been known to be dense.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:32:42 AM EDT
Mines out were due to have a new baby the 15th

T.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:32:14 AM EDT
my wife might be coming along, and if she does, the purple AK will arrive.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:49:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

Have you ever seen the bumpfiring video where the guy has his "purple people eater," which is a purple AK variant? It has been a long time since I ran across that one, but it came to mind as soon as you mentioned purple AK.

Heck, for all I know that video was your post.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:51:05 PM EDT
my wife will be coming as well, she was with me at supper after the last gun show

Brett
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:30:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By yammerschooner:

Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

Have you ever seen the bumpfiring video where the guy has his "purple people eater," which is a purple AK variant? It has been a long time since I ran across that one, but it came to mind as soon as you mentioned purple AK.

Heck, for all I know that video was your post.

not my vid, and i haven't seen it either.

my wife calls hers "the toy".
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:11 AM EDT
My wife wants to go, but we are at the mercy of our chidren, including an 8-month old, so she may not be able to. We'll have to see. I'm sorry for her, she likes to shoot way more than she actually can.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:05:05 PM EDT
So you are abandoning her to go shooting, and she likes to do it? Leaving her with an eight month old?

You are cold.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By yammerschooner:
So you are abandoning her to go shooting, and she likes to do it? Leaving her with an eight month old?

You are cold.

She might actually make it, so there's still a chance. And if she can't, well, tough, I'm still going.

Yep, I'm a cold, heartless SOB.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top