Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 6:08:57 PM EDT
Ok, I only had a couple pictures to resize, and I weeded out a few. I made them as small as I could for you dial-up guys.

Enjoy!

Charlie Elliot 08-23-03

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:23:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Great pix, Byte.  I REALLY wish I could have made that shoot.  Next time for sure.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Great pics!!!
 Yeah that AK FCG meltdown was pretty freaky!
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:42:14 AM EDT
[#3]
looks fun, thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:48:42 AM EDT
[#4]
What the hell happened to the AKs?

Someone has a SWEET SPR
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:56:21 AM EDT
[#5]
On mine, the first one, the trigger was getting caught up on the front of the cutout in the reciver.  On ATLGA's, the second one, my best guess is that the shepard's hook was improperly installed and worked itself loose.  At least we had the token AR failure.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I got about 1500 rounds through that AK since I put in the new FCG.  It might have just taken some time to work loose...thanks for all the assistance man. Glad we got it back up and running.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#7]
My AK worked fine!  
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Great pics. Thanks for posting Byte.

The problem with the AR-10B was the extractor issue and a new one is on the way.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#9]
ByteTheBullet,

Great Pics!!  I'm new to AR-15.com, but feel right at home with some of the topic that are posted.  Keep me updated when yall go shoot again.  I'd like to join yall.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks and you're welcome everybody!

georgiarebel6165, welcome and glad you liked the pics...some of the guys are playing hooky Fri and are going shooting. I don't have anymore ammo so I probably won't make it. There is also a gun show next weekend which is usually fun! You shouldn't miss either. Dr._reject could probably write you a note for Friday if you ask nicely Sorry, I can't do that to a new guy.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dr._reject could probably write you a note for Friday if you ask nicely Sorry, I can't do that to a new guy.

You don't even have to ask.  I need three things:

- $5000 wired to my account in the Caymans
- Your boss's phone number/e-mail address
- Your first-born child*

* Your soul may be substituted if you qualify.  Please inquire for details.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#12]
ByteTheBullet

Thanks for the info and count me in for the next gun show.  Haven't been to one in a while and I'm starting to get withdrawl syptoms.  Heard the ones around Atl are nice.

Don't worry about the newbie status.  I was raked over the coals the first night I was on.  I'm a big boy.  I can dish it our as good as I can take it.  Look forward to getting to know everyone better!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#13]
the_reject

1.  You want the in small bills
2.  Heck I'll give you his home address.  Even take you to his house
3.  Soul's already accounted for
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the blonde.
Did I say that outloud?
Hope she's nobody's wife.

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
the_reject

1.  You want the in small bills

Electronic Funds Transfer, motherfucker, do you speak it?  

2.  Heck I'll give you his home address.  Even take you to his house

Whatever works, so long as I have a method for delivering your doctor's note excusing you from work on Friday.  

3.  Soul's already accounted for

Firstborn child will work perfectly.  I need to make more candles anyway.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top