Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:53:49 PM EDT
Yep,thats right free parking.
Seen it in the newspaper along with $1 off coupon and on the billboard and heard it on the radio.
I'll most likely go tomorrow afternoon or Sunday morning.
See ya there.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:24:26 PM EDT
can't make sunday a.m. but maybe sometime sat. - i'll have to look for the coupons.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:45:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:15:05 PM EDT
If you go to their website take patience with you! It is very slow. Probably from so many people logging on to print of the $1 off coupon.... right..... heading

Hope to see you there, hope this show doesn't suck.

--Steve
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:04:06 PM EDT
Somebody post when they get home to see how many vendors show up. If it isn't any better than usual I'll wait for G-Boro.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:26:55 PM EDT
I will be there tomorrow morning
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:12:39 AM EDT
think I'll wait till G-boro
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:39:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By REELDOC:
Somebody post when they get home to see how many vendors show up. If it isn't any better than usual I'll wait for G-Boro.

Hey, I went for a couple of hours today. It wasn't too bad. There was alot of people. It was better than the last WS show but that ain't saying a whole lot. I got some good AR and AK mags for 10 bucks a piece. NO 7.62x39 that I could find. Decent amount of ammo otherwise. .223 cases and 8mm. I thought there might be some 7.62x39, but nope.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:28:08 PM EDT
Yep,lots of people.
Me and my son didn't get there until 2:30.
Just did a quick walk thru.Had a hard time getting to the tables.Lots of rogue teenagers lurking about.
My boy did buy some stripper clips and a "dog collar" sling for his Mosin.
I'll be going tomorrow morning so I can browes without being in such a rush.
I think the free parking really brought a lot of people in.
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:10:39 PM EDT
Yea, especially for the WS show where you never know it it's even worth the price of admission. I thought about going tommorrow but, I don't think I will. There just wasn't that much there I wanted. Limited supply of handguns too. I took my permit hoping to buy something but there just wasn't enough there for me to consider plunking down money. I only went to get some ammo but didn't find any. I got 4 mags and back pack.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:35:51 PM EDT
I'm planning on hitting the show sometime today. Looking for junk!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:46:12 AM EDT
OK, I feel the need to confess. I went to the show yesterday. Against all my better judgement and past experience, I wasted another 7 bucks. I think I was there every bit of 3o minutes. Slapped myself in the forehead for breaking my my solemn vow never to give them another cent of my hard earned money.

I swear, if you go up there today take a camera and take a picture of most of the tables. Go to the next show and compare the pictures. Most of the stuff up there has been at the shows long enough to have handling marks on them. I acutally saw a Bushy XM for 'sale' for $1100! That damn rifle was at the last half dozen shows I have been to. There was only one vendor there with ammo boxes that were so high priced that I could order them from Dan's and do better. There wasn't even any powder or primers there.

The only things I saw worth having were some really nice carry bags on the long side of the room. The quality was good and they were damn cheap. I did see some Q3131 for $209/1000. I screwed up and should have taken a guy that was walking around with a Colt upper wanting $400. I farted around and lost the guy in the crowd.

If anybody sees an ugly ass guy walking with a Snipercountry.com hat around that show again, take me out in the parking lot and shoot me!

I'll be going to G-boro from now on. If nothing else, there will be more to look at high priced or not.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:20:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 5:27:20 AM EDT by u352]

Originally Posted By REELDOC:
OK, I feel the need to confess. I went to the show yesterday. Against all my better judgement and past experience, I wasted another 7 bucks. I think I was there every bit of 3o minutes. Slapped myself in the forehead for breaking my my solemn vow never to give them another cent of my hard earned money.

If anybody sees an ugly ass guy walking with a Snipercountry.com hat around that show again, take me out in the parking lot and shoot me!

Well, I'll at least slap you silly and then give you a hug. But that will depend on whether I ever go to the WS show again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:05:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2006 12:44:55 PM EDT by sp00ky]
Just got home from the show. Ran into Glock-23, good seeing you again.

Found a good deal on used USGI 30 round mags for $5. I picked up 20. I also found some Romanian 30 round AK mags, 10 for $90. My MAK-90 was in need of some mags I only had one untill now.

Last thing to walk out the door with me was a Baikal IJ-70 Makarov.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:46:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sp00ky:

Found a good deal on used USGI 30 round mags for $5. I picked up 20. I also found some Romanian 30 round AK mags, 10 for $90. My MAK-90 was in need of some mags I only had one untill now.

Same here sp00ky.
Stocking up on them mags arn't ya boy. lol
I have never seen so many teenagers at a gun show.They were Not with their parents either.
Come on Greensboro Gun Show!
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:57:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GLOCK-23:

Originally Posted By sp00ky:

Same here sp00ky.
Stocking up on them mags arn't ya boy. lol
I have never seen so many teenagers at a gun show.They were Not with their parents either.
Come on Greensboro Gun Show!
GLOCK-23

I'm getting ready for 2008
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:23:33 PM EDT
See y'all in Greensboro in a few weeks!
Top Top