Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2003 4:01:59 PM EDT
Well?
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
eventually, yes.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
who cares about cops.  they ARE ordinary civilians and should follow the same rules as everyone else.  

i'll be getting a CCW if it passes.  i can't wait to go to the sherrifs office for it.  the same guy who wouldn't return my calls and refused to sign off for my nfa item.  fuck him.

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 4:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
is january cold in WI?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:37:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Does the Pope wear a funny hat?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmm how to answer this, HELL YES!!

Speacking of CCW anyone got an update as to WTF is going on?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well last I looked, and before they went onto their current caucus, they were past the schedule for SB214 and debating SB300.  I think they just went around it for a while and plan on going back to it.  But to be honest, I have no idea what’s going on.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Oddly enough, it liooks like I may have to go to Racine to get mine, as that looks like the only nearby county that won't opt-out (the county board voted 2-1 to support CCW. So even if the Sherrif asks, he'll never get the votes (since a 2-1 vote AGAINST is needed to decline issue)...

The ONE most destructive ammendment was fortunately not introduced - they DID NOT change it so you had to get a permit from your own sherrif...
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well last I looked, and before they went onto their current caucus, they were past the schedule for SB214 and debating SB300.  I think they just went around it for a while and plan on going back to it.  But to be honest, I have no idea what’s going on.

It just passed the Senate again by voice vote, and is awaiting Doyle's veto...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top