Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2004 7:48:17 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a stocking dealer of them in the Portland area?  I want to get one but I would like to put my paws on it first just to check it out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2004 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Phoenix Armory in Oregon City

Link Posted: 12/29/2004 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
Link Posted: 12/30/2004 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I have bought several from the Portland Gunshow. There is a vendor that sells high end holsters and such that carry them. Can't remember the name though sorry...
Link Posted: 12/31/2004 7:06:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  Looks like I will head out to Phoenix Armory.

Have a good New Year!
Link Posted: 1/1/2005 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Craig and Audrey at Lightning arms has them in stock they are in beaverton.

www.lightningarms.com/
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
mhpoole, thanks for letting me know about Lightning Arms I'll have a better chance of getting to them than Pheonix since I live a little closer to Beaverton.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Just to let you know I went to Lightning Arms today after calling to confirm they had a 1.5", black, 5 stitch in my size.  Audrey was great,  she let me try it on and gave me some tips as far as fitment goes.  

Thanks again for all the input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top