Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 10:46:20 PM EDT
Has added Wolf ammo to their list of "don'ts".  I imagine it's because it's steel case, but they could just use a magnet instead of further inconveniencing their customers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:54:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bradd_D:
Has added Wolf ammo to their list of "don'ts".  I imagine it's because it's steel case, but they could just use a magnet instead of further inconveniencing their customers.

I heard they had a spark from a steel jacket that ignited unburnt powder.  Not the first time that's happened there, and I doubt it'll be the last.  Seems like they take keeping the range really clean seriously for a few months after something like that happens, and then they get lax about it again.  And then it builds up and ignites.  *shrug*  Their range, their rules.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:37:22 AM EDT
Yup their range...  My money so I just don't shoot there anymore.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:38:21 AM EDT
I really only go there because it's a mile from my house.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:41:51 AM EDT
Nicks is a mile from my house and I don't go there. But I can understand.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:10:40 AM EDT
honestly i dont shoot any pistol cal wolf so I think I am OK.
Rifle cals a different story but their range isnt setup for rifles last time i checked
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:52:15 AM EDT
It's about the same distance from mine as well..........just about the only place to shoot, unless I drive to Pannell's or go to Bartow to Creekside, which I plan on doing more when I move back up there  

Originally Posted By Bradd_D:
I really only go there because it's a mile from my house.

Top Top