Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 4:07:13 PM EDT
October 9 and 10 at the MPEC. Out-of-towners, it's downtown around 5th Street.

www.joetomwhite.com/wf_gun_&_knife_show.htm
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
That depends on your logisitics Eric...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump....I'll be there on the 9th, wearing my black/yellow ARFcom t-shirt!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Speaking of lap dances, are there any serious topless clubs in Wichita Falls?

Inquiring minds, and frequent passersby, want to know!

Eric The(Lascivious)Hun

Slut.        
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Eric The(Lascivious)Hun hr

I think the only one still in business is Maximus on Seymour Highway.  Look for the plastic palm trees and you've found it.   I know this  because I work right off Seymour Highway... really.    
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric The(Lascivious)Hun

I think the only one still in business is Maximus on Seymour Highway.  Look for the plastic palm trees and you've found it.   I know this  because I work right off Seymour Highway... really.    

Do the girls have all their teeth?

About the show, how big is it?  Big Town size?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Who's looking  at the teeth! ? haven  Must be the Southern 'Chitlin Circuit' of strippers.  

The show is not much...  A lot of cowboy stuff and misc. stuff.  Not a lot of AR related goodies.  I go for the ammo buys.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Eric The(Lascivious)Hun

A trip to the strip bar in Wichita Falls will increase the attendance in church on Sunday. And not because  you had that much fun.. fullclip
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]
The Wichita Falls show in usually very small. Big Town on a bad day will be ten of the Falls show. Bachmans Pawn is always the biggest vendor by far if they show up.. fullclip
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, the show is only ok. $5 to get in. Ammo deals are pretty good. Firearms are usually not up to par. But who knows, it's the first show in town since the AWB sunset. Wait and see tomorrow, I'll post accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Went to the show this morning. Not much to report. Only a handful of AR variants available, most of which were overpriced. Go figure. Half of the conversations I overheard were "I'm looking for an (assault) weapon since the ban expired."

SKS's were coming out of the woodwork, ranging from ~$95 to $300, AK's were still higher, from $300 to $800.

Couple vendors had some nice AR parts, but prices were high. Ended up buying some ammo, and picked up a LULA for $21.95.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Lapp_dance... Went to the show this morning myself. Really, a good show for Wichita. As usual prices were too high.

Do you remember what the brand of the red dot signts in the blue boxes by the front door were? Any opinion on them?? fullclip

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Lapp_dance... Went to the show this morning myself. Really, a good show for Wichita. As usual prices were too high.

Do you remember what the brand of the red dot signts in the blue boxes by the front door were? Any opinion on them?? fullclip

The ones just outside the door in the hallway? They were NcStar....pretty much bottom of the barrel stuff, since they looked like an OKO, but were only $40. I've nothing but good things about the real OKO sight, can find those for about $190 online.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The Wichita Falls show in usually very small. Big Town on a bad day will be ten of the Falls show. Bachmans Pawn is always the biggest vendor by far if they show up.. fullclip

That sucks.  I usually don't bother with the Fort worth show cause it's so small.  Which is a shame cause it's a much better crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top