Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 3:12:46 PM EDT
Could it be that .gov is taking this opportunity to cleanse the gene pool?  Hmmm...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Could it be that .gov is taking this opportunity to cleanse the gene pool?  Hmmm...

You give the government of LA and USA far more credit than I would. You're inferring that there is some intelligence at work behind the trillion dollar-a-year black hole.

If they actually started shooting looters, jaywalkers, and ganstaz people would calm down quickly. All this tolerated lawlessness just breeds more of the same.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps there is some degree of experimentation going on. Sort of, " let's jsut see what happens if..."

I heard tonight on Foxnews that reports are that women are/have been raped inside the superdome. Sick. And I just wonder what the decent people have done about it inside. 25K people is a decent sized city. Rules must be established, and with gang types in there, show of force/strength equals power.

Also reports of shootings inside the dome were on Fox.

It sounds like a foreign country.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#3]

It sounds like a foreign country.

It is! Americans don't act this way! At least not in the United States of America I was raised in!!

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I was about to say, dust off and nuke it from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL!!!

GR
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:20:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Bite me!

IBTL my ass!!

Accountant
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top