Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2008 6:38:22 AM EDT
I found this while cleaning out my wallet. It's a family Arizona State Land Dept. Permit. It must have something to do with shooting but I can't remember whay I got it, and at $20 for a year it's not for no reason.

Anyone know why the hell I got this thing? Most likely I was advised to get it here on  but simply can't remember......
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 7:45:41 AM EDT
you need one of those to go onto AZ state school trust land
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:02:09 AM EDT
You can't shoot on trust land, just hunt so that doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:29:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/17/2008 8:16:34 PM EDT by drifter_r6]
Permits are required for off-road use on BLM land.

BLM permits
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:32:41 PM EDT
State Trust permits are required for any activity on State Trust land, except a valid hunting license will do for hunting purposes. BLM is federal and requires no permits.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:48:32 PM EDT
Yea you need it to drive on state trust land. go camping, ect.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:26:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By drifter_r6:
Permits are required for off-road use on BLM land.

BLM permits

Those are in essence hiking permits, offroad vehicle travel in protected areas such as Aravaipa Canyon is strictly prohibited.
Top Top